Because Willybeen Asked for it: Motosledding

We did this with evolves saturn like forever ago…

its way more fun in an open field behind a snowmobile…

I just got around to watching this.

That couch is fucking epic

Yea. we did this a while ago… carving out launch boxes in large snow banks fucking rules

dont call me the idiot, it was my friend’s fault who was driving lol. I payed the price, smacked right into the car.

hahaha fag

Tom, Dan. lets build a kicker in the governor’s lot this weekend.

shit happens, we were riding doubles (two boards, two ropes). He fell, buddy stopped to the truck, tom plants into truck.

^is THAT on video?!

for the entire time that ive been going to school in buffalo, all ive wanted to do is build a kicker big enough to put my truck in between, and tow into it. possibly even doing a boardslide along the roof-racks.

no

once mikey gets me the camera for a few hours… :whip:

yea newman is gonna be the tow! lets hope he has 4wd

im down, first mother fucker to put a gouge in the paint pays for the body work. :smiley:

Tom you have an exterra… the paint is expendable

thats so fucking extreme!

I used to do that behind a four wheeler way back when. It was fun but it kind of scares me now. My senior year in high school a kid in my class was doing that and hit a tree. He’s paralyzed from the waist down now :frowning:

fucking rulezzzzzzzz

Soooo i got to try this last night… :tup: was a lot of fun, makes me want winter to hang out for a bit longer…

DEAR BIG GUY ^^ not really though, <3

hahahaah thats awesome.

Did something similar bout 6 years back. Elma meadows parking lot, snowbank built to a BIG Quarter Pipe. Had an extension cord in the back of my Lumina., went to town. This thing fucking rocked. BIG AIR. Speeds hitting it ~40mph. My first run flying at it at 20 I thought was going to be too fast, turned out to be real slow, just kept upping the ante till there was a huge result. :slight_smile: