Because Willybeen Asked for it: Motosledding

I wanna say this was winter of '04/'05 in Rochester, Aaronwilliams, supry, MPD47, ldp82 and dmoffitt (driving) up in Greece NY. Pretty sure it was posted on UBRF back in the day but hasnt turned up here. Enjoy.

http://www.mturck.com/MotoSledding2.wmv
Right Click - Save As Please! (DO NOT STREAM)

the snowboarding looks fun.

YAY!.. thanks… i searched youtube for about 20 minutes last month lookin for this…

im still shocked nobody got hurt

on that note… im heading to holiday in 10 minutes… wordd

I think the worst injury was my head slamming into the ground in the one clip. :tup: to helmets.

Is that the one where you guys left the couch at wegmans lol

Yep :slight_smile:

helmets are a great investment

Goddamnit Mike, you have the tape of us doing it this year, it’s in Dave’s camcorder.

No, I dont. Dave took all his tapes when I bought the other camera from him.

My bad, he needs the camcorder to capture it. I thought he said the tape was still in it.

i did something similar to this. i was on a all that is man pink sled

Haha when we did it this year the couch got left in a parking lot too!

Thats pretty sweet!

i used to do this all the time in high school. good call with the helmets though. Also, if the snow is not very deep, or your towing pretty close the the car, be careful with short stops.

This was 3+ years ago, and if you jack the brakes when doing it, you’re an idiot.

the new version from this year is pretty sweet but since dave has it I doubt it will ever see the light of day… :slight_smile:

LOL, I watch this every couple of months, that was one hell of a night. As long as the people who are driving are smart (I.E. Moffit), it’s “somewhat” safe.

wow that looks like alot of fun

That was great. Surprised no one got arrested though.