Been out of the scene a ... long while now, few questions

What’s the going rate on a '98 or so S14 with 120k? Decent body. I’m not selling it yet, but I’m considering.

How much are SR swaps going for nowadays (including engine, ic, dp, harness)?

Oh and… I like the changes to the site.

Depends,

Pre ‘Fast and the Furious 3:Tokyo Drift’
I’d say around $11,000-13,500 for low kms, good condition, 5spd!

Post ‘Fast and the Furious 3:Tokyo Drift’
One Million Dollars… :roll:

I’ll wait for F&F3 and cash out :stuck_out_tongue:

if you own one right now, WAIT until that movie is released… 2 weeks later post it in trader for 18K… it’l sell :slight_smile:

I can’t belive you guys think FF3 will do jack for the price of your cars.

I think it will a little but like maybe $1000 on AVG,

most of the kids that will buiy the car becasue of the movie will be looking for ones around $10000, well the ones that do not have rich giving parents

i think the value will increase a little bit but not to a huge degree. its mainstream media, uneducated kids with deep pockets will front the money. They see it on the big screen and think its the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Haha ya really, Ill probbly put my car up on trader for like $17000 for kicks to see if I get any bites,

I know I will not but hey, you just never know

A million Gazillion dollllllllllllllllllllllllllllars http://www.k-inet.com/~brown/newsarc/99May/evil.jpg

MUhahahahaha MUhahahahaha MUhahahahaha

Seriously there is no right answer to that question, it all depends on how much you want to put into your SR swap if you are going all stock I would say you can have one done between $3000.00 and $3500.00 Slightly modefied $4500.00 to $6500.00 All out $6500.00 ++++

It all depends what you want out of your car.

Then maybe you should research the prices of MK4 Supras before and after teh first one.

yup, well fast and the furious did boost up some values of the cars posted because of the guys who watched it thinking that looks SICK… im gonna do that and do some races and what not… once the new fast and the furious come out and shines some light on 240’s, mr2’s, rx7 and whatnot the popularity will boost and probably we will be turning over our cars to the honda guys and they can go dude… no more handbrake needed… we can drift it… then crash, raise our insurance rates lol…

well lets just hope that the movie is a big hit and the races are great and shows how it is… not some computer generated drifting and crashes…

but I would hold onto to your s14 for now if your not going to sell it anytime soon because no matter after the movie its not going to DROP our prices… more people will be interested in the cars… hmmm mayb I should sell mine after… lol instead of 3G… i can sell it at 5G… HAHAH

I doubt FF3 will even have, much less “feature” any 240’s in it. The hero cars are a 350z, widebody rx7 and the “oh-so popular” drifting Evo. and '69 Mustang.

I don’t think any of us are going to cash in anytime soon.

Anyways, I think around 10 G’s would be a reasonable price for your car.

what is done to your car?? or os it stock=??

post some pics?

There’s also an S15 or two in there.
But yeah, most likely no s13’s, s14’s, FC’s or anything like that.

IIRC, Jacob has Tein coilovers and STBs on his black S14. And the factory lip.

yeah, i believe its only going to have that silvia spec r racing one thats on sale on ebay.

so if you do a headlight conversion add a spoiler and some white rims you could sell for 20+ :smiley:

nice nice, Post Pics when you can

hey look at what happen after initial d came out… the corolla 85-87s price 500$ got jacked up to $1500-2000 right after the anime… 300% increase !!!

what would you be looking at for a trade??
Details please

No factory lip, and Teins got sold. Wasn’t using them for any track duty, didn’t serve much of a point.

I don’t have much:

1. Apex N1 single, single piece old style.
  2. Stillen front STB (Stillen sux, don’t buy from them kthx).
  3. Injen intake (from previous owner).
  4. R32 front brakes + SS lines. No SS lines in the rear, so it’s kinda pointless =p

Not really looking for a trade. I’m still not sure if I’ll be keeping and modding, selling, or just keeping it stock. For now I’m just finding out my options, seeing which is the most attractive.