Beer Fest ?

Ok so ive been thinking of having a few people (10) over and having a beer tasting party at my Apartment sometime soon depending on who is interested. Or if you have a larger place and dont mind hosting its and idea to.

Dont suppose anyone wants to bring a 6 or 12/ ( or pints equivilent) of thier favoritve brew( not labatt coors molson and so forth nothing shitty an cheap) . Basically it’s my hope that everyone would bring something different and we could trade samples and vote on what is the best there. Eveyone could kick in some cash an get pizza and wings or something too if wanted.
Post up if your interested and what you might be bringin to the table.

**If we decide to go all out an get shit faced we can just hit tops/wegmans nearby for the cheap beerz

Ok so im re-visiting this idea and kinda wondering if anyone else would be interested still. Let me know,

I could do 3 pints of ommegang witte/hennepin or some delerium tremins

if i was in town id totally be down.

:tup: to a good idea

Family stuff came down (wont be able to do it this upcoming friday). I am definately going to re-schedule. Ill give more notice as to a date…

move to vermont and host one… we’ve got like 22 brewerys in the area… but magic hat is 5 mins away :slight_smile:

good idea tho

in for boozing

Bump* for a possibility of actually doin this. I had some stuff happen in the family and had to kill it but now its a pretty open calander and frankly i still like this idea.

We talked about this. I am so in!!