Beer Blast Party Sept 5th

Just wanted to let you guys know I’m throwing a beer blast party @ Venue nightclub. Its located downtown at 117 West Chippawa next to Quote and Bada Bing. Its on Sept 5th from 8pm-11pm. $25 for draft, well drinks, and bottle beer. Of course its a 21 and over event. Hope some of you can make it. Should be a fun time. Feel free to bring others as well. Let me know if your planning to attend.

oh boyyyyyy not again ib4page10

What???

$25 for beer? fuck that noise…i’ll spend half that any other night.

Yikes. $25 is tough to make up in drinking.

Figure $3 per beer and you would need to suck down about 9 of them in 3 hours to break even.

So whats the problem?

People go out and spend less than $25 when drinking?

That’s possible?

Rookies.:party2:

I mean, I guess if you hit up like a draft special night, or are only out for an hour or so…

Also, you don’t go to a beer blast if you’re looking for a light night.

Wow amateur hour up in this thread…

:tif:

Good deal if you can actually drink and are not in the night crew…

QFT.

Possible day crew drunk fest/beat up the night crew night?

:tif:

Night crew has made a poor showing…I think they mass enrolled in GED night classes to compete on our level…

Oh…so southgate is actually a GED study group?

thats about an average pace.

If you were going to get plowed it would but $25 for open bar removes the option to show up 1/2 way though it for drinks.

Last 2 open bars I have been to have been $15 and $20 and they were 3 hours and covered anything well and beer. Long Island Iced Tea was the greatest.

If this one covers long islands, I am in.

Wow I forgot how cheap drinks are in WNY. 3-4 Beer in Vegas = $25. I wish I could drink for 3 hours for $25.

Yeah it covers draft, bottles, and any well drink they can make.

exactly. You gonna make it out?

Third Base for flip night… I Spent like $6 and won about 15 more on the coin toss.

Wish I could go, not old enough… :frowning:

christ i could drink 25$ worth in a half hour