Before and after Omni

Nice Pat, that car is super cool!

<3 the turbo omelet

I love the car. Let me know if you ever want to sell it.

Love the GLH-T. Hood looks incredible!

Why not have a scoop of that size centered on the hood?

why not change to a FMIC…

but but… its an omni… lol jk looks good pat :tup: much nicer. now paint my iroc hood :wink:

it will be. then it gets a stock hood…maybe.

won’t center because of how wide the inlet/outlets of the direct connection kit are. There actually isn’t a ton of room on either side of that thing.

ROFL :lol:

some resone i could help but laugh at that… but non-theless you always build the most interesting cars… shadow, omni.

and i just noticed the omni in the sig is right-hand drive…

didn’t feel like taking a new pic so i simply mirrored it. hehe. i got the t/a. have not built this one at all. i bought it as it sits. we shall see though…

Man i love the Omni, my friend had a MINT one that some soccer mom in an SUV totaled :frowning:

I was sad the day he lost that, I wanted to buy it off him. But he liked it too much.

Ricer.

I always loved those cars…then again I love any sleeper. I remember reading in HotRod some guy had one running 13.** with a 3" exh. flowmaster muffler.

love these, I had a regular omni back in high school, 2.2, 5 speed. It was actually kinda quick, real fun to drive.

looks good!

I want one of those cars soo bad. Ultimate sleeper.

looks good. :slight_smile:

you looking to do the T2 swap? i have an extra T2 manifold/inj/fuel rail TB etc. if you can obtain a 87 logic module/3-bar map/larger injectors I can do a calibration for the car. i have the rom burner/chips/editing programs etc.

Brian

Brian did my chip for my shelby charger. It runs smoother than the stock computer plus he can add in some extras like a launch rev limiter and make it flash the engine light if it detects knock.

omni’s kick so much ass

lookin good :tup: