Looking for an Omni GLH

I know this is a longshot but does anyone know anyone that has or knows where a Omni glh car is for sale, checked Craigslist but only 1 came up all the way across ny, just thought I’d ask

try www.turbododge.com

http://utica.craigslist.org/cto/3995877031.html

thats the one you were soposed to have. not too many of these cars left. i like the older euro look it has too. reminds me of a lancia delta or a old renault

plenty left in mexico

I happen to know where a very nice GLHS omni sits. Been in the corner of the garage for probably close to 10 years now. Still needs some assembly but its a very clean body and motor.

Burnall4 on this forum owns it.

Thats the exact one i was looking at, if it wasn’t so far away i’d deff pick it up

Any chance he might part with it?

I don’t think so

Probably 2 hours or less- get off your ass and go get it. Utica is about an hour and a half from Albany- I was just there last week.

Yeah Utica is close. We made it back from the Utica show in under 90 minutes and that was driving pretty much the speed limit.

Hell I drove to RI to get my current car lol.

+1 to this.

and +1 to this :rofl

It’d take you 5 hours round trip including load time… That’s not that far. I’ve driven to Alabama to get a car before.

If your not willing to travel for a rare car you prolly aren’t that serious about buying one lol

yeah well I’ve driven to fukushima prefecture to get a car before

That may be true, I was just seeing if there were any local before I’d think about making a 3-5hr trip.

Which route across the ocean did you take? Up past Sarah Palins house or just NFG straight past the Statue of Liberty?

my focus floats

I just thought you got it up to speed and hydroplaned that shit like a snowmobile.

The only local one I know of is just off Freeman’s Bridge road in Scotia/Glenville and isnt for sale.

im building a 68 pontiac Tempest right now, but always liked these cars

I know a guy down here in Norfolk that is trying to sell an SRT-4 swapped Omni for cheap… Thing is RETARDED fun :rofl