Omni GLH on eBay cheap

Needs work but looks good.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Omni-GLH-Turbo-1986-75k-miles_W0QQitemZ190079567476QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6199QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If the interior was still mostly stock I’d be bidding on that and ditching the shadow.

the only thing thats awful about hte interior ar ethose mats, which are easily replaceable

lil more rust than i’d like to see, but very cool car

i don’t remember ever seeing one on the street before

Also the fact that it has two completely different engine-bay pictures.

<3 omni glh’s.

he’s on TD fuzzy it’s his before and after pictures of what he has done. if i had the room i’d buy this in a heartbeat. but this audi takes up a spot. if someone buys the audi i’ll buy the omni and then i’ll be set.

My best friend had one of these as his first car. Fun little car.

my gfs dad used to have one of these he always brings it up when were talkin about my car haha

what kind of audi and how much? sorry ot.

it’s my crummy 91 audi 100 quattro 5 spd. not really selling her til winter is over because the only other car is the 30th. when i do sell it, it will be stupid cheap because i absolutely hate it.

I remember test driving a few of these at Transitowne Dodge but they were the GLHS models. they were a blast to drive but i couldnt get past the fact that they were still omni’s i seam to recall adjustable Koni’s and lots of cool stuff on the shelby glhs’s

add an S onto that with the bolt in super sixty and :heart:

But still :tup: a turbo dodge nonetheless

meh i like these cars but this one looks beat and mollested

Why do you hate it? Other than stupid bushings and dumb minor electrical stuff, the car should be bulletproof.

Lack of eagles on the hood.
AWD is t3h SUCK!
No burnouts
Missing 3 cylinders

<3 t3h minglor