FS: 1986 glh-t $1500 obo

1986 omni glh-t 107k on it. Has an auto tranny in it with a 3500 stall. Newer used turbo. Aftermarket wheels tires. some rust spots. Overall pretty clean car. Car started to fall out of gear yesterday at 25mph. Rev it up to 3500 and it starts going again. 1st gear must be wound out to shift into second and third. (i am gonna look into this could be the stall/ hopefully the flexplate hasn’t cracked which is very common.) I am sick of dealing with the automatic in this thing, i only put it back together auto because i needed a car. i still need a car so i am thinking of selling this off cheap. Had a direct connection intercooler setup on it, even have the original paperwork from that. A full exhaust was recently put on. has a 3 inch DP that comes out into a 2.5 inch exahust and through a cherry bomb turbo muffler.
I have the axles/shifter cable/clutch cable for a 5 spd. There is some previous bondo work on the passenger doors. I have two spare doors that can go with the vehicle. Also still have the stock wheels. Three of them have been polished and one is on it’s way to being done. I paid $1900 for the car I just want it out of here so i am thinking $1500 obo. Car is located in Cheektowaga, NY.
Ugh just went to start it and nothing, so i’ll be looking into that also. Def starter related as it gets a ping everynow and then but like i said could be the flexplate…

EDIT: also willing to accept trades on something that runs/drives preferably honda/acura. I am just sick of something breaking on this damned thing every week. If nothing comes up i’ll simply save money 5 spd swap it and then do her to her.

nooooooo pat… GLWS anyway.

i can’t keep dealing with a breaking car every week. i love it but i hate it so much. this thing just needs some time and a 5spd which i don’t have.

Sweet car, GLWS

fuck…i want this.

nice, didn’t know it was auto.

this would be a fun little sleeper, glws

why dont you just buy my van instead? $800

alredy has a 5sp t3 2.5L direct swap…

Neonglh needs this + one of his 2.4L’s.

sooo sad to see her go… she was in her glory last night pat… :frowning:

i’ll second that

god yes. i just don’t have the time/funds atm to do anything with it. i need somethign i can get in and drive. so i’ll most likely buy a honda/acura

I thought you sold that thing ages ago?

Lol, no!!! I can’t!

too bad so sad, it fits so nicely behind the house.

My best friend had one of these when we were in high school. Such a fun little car. GLWS.

flat out awesome.
Wish I didn’t just blow a bunch of cash on the miata or I would pick this up for shits

If you are going to take anything ~1000 let me know and I will buy this, just because I can

LOL oh no! more mods for the TA now!!

:sniffles: Im gonna miss it…buy my Saturn Pat? Trade? lol

PS…I want those wheels before u sell!

Put it on autotrader or eBay. There are definitely people looking for these.

wow

glws