4L60E with Yank Stall

I have a built 4l60e. hardened input/output shafts transgo shift kit, heavy duty drag sprags, upgraded clutches and bands, deep sump pan, b&m cooler, yank 3200 stall, all with under 2000 miles pro built with receipts…for sale or trade. please make offers.

Im looking to do a 6 speed swap in my car. Will trade for a good working 6 speed trans/clutch/flywheel etc. If someone is interested in a trade i will include shifter/shifter panel and flexplate. In return for flywheel/shifter/shifter boot. Thanks.

ANY questions please call 518-275-7055

6 speed, atta boy :slight_smile:

:+1

How much for the tranny?

whats the matter scared of the hard auto hit to ? lololol

make sure ya say its for a pre obd2 system lt1 or gewn 1 block only along with its a full electronic trans that needs the comp to run

hahah scared hell no! the tranny is stout though, it shifts like a mother fucker. just wanna have a bit more fun with the car. so far i do love it though.

theres not a damn thing wrong with a nice auto trans, but like i said 6speed is far more fun

really idk what do you think its worth, i havent seen many of these for sale. Its easy to price a ford tranny, so im a bit out of my league at the moment lol.

can i have the “FULL THROTTLE” lisc plate?

the conv is 800 alone and most gen 1 4l60,s are goin for 500-1k if good esp built ones

i need the hell yeah i street race plate frame

haha its yours…i wouldnt run it though…it says nmra, national mustang racers assoc on the top!!

i was starting to like you, now you make me wanna rip your head off again:ahh…and i gave it back to steve.

dremel it off…or you cud just get a new 1…so what are you lookin to get for the tranny???..

thanks man that seems like a good base for offers.

just bustin stones ni66a:excited

but can i have the street racer plate frame if 88slowcamaro dunt wanna it?

can you post a pic of the new car so i can see it? lol. pm me or something. DAMN.

ls1tech.com im sure you will find something there, and yes they have there own section for the lonely lt1

Paul, you’ll get tired doing the swap and trade it for a civic :lol

But srs, Talls old man has a LT1/6-speed layin around