FS: 1986 glh-t $1500 obo

i did, this is my second one

I hear that man…this is EXACTLY how I feel about the RX7. I really want to love it, but I have been lukewarm to it at best with all the trouble it’s given me, haha. It’s constantly teaching me new things though, haha, there are parts on that car I’ve never even heard of before!

All the best Pat, hope you get top dollar for it. I’d ask more, that’s a rare car you got man. Don’t settle…

Very interested in this, Pm’d you

how much is a 5spd for swappage? is there a forum supporting the vehicle? just because i’m lazy…

www.turbododge.com
www.turbo-mopar.com

Not too bad for the 5 spd swap

OH ANOTHER UBRF WHORE CAR

www.turbo-mopar.com is the better site for these vehicles.

The previous owner paid me to convert it to an auto. I think I still have all the stuff to convert it back including the transmission that came out of it. So converting it back is not that big of a job.

does it move well?

QFT

This is the most glorious car in Buffalo…

You can’t get rid of it…

14.0 at the track. aka fast enough to hand the awd tbss it’s ass from a dig. throw a 5 spd in it and enjoy housing from rolls too.

it moves extremely well for what it is… and its extremely comfy while racing… you can practically have a conversation while pwning other “fast” cars :slight_smile:

Pat, I’m assuming it’s sold now?

i saw it at the house today as i rolled by hoping to take patty manaze to lunch, only to get the machine :frowning:

Sold to a loving home and turbo Dodge enthusiast. I will be picking this car up in the next few days :slight_smile:

:carnut

Yes it’s sold!!! where’s my car Joe!!! :lol:

Wow, who would have thought a Sundance would be such a hot commodity?:biglaugh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this was probably the most hood rich car there ever was…i cant believe its gone…pat, why girl???

:confused: