Bench Racer Annual Attendance Poll

God what a day… Had a blast as always. I have some fucking gold on my GoPro, it is going to take me a bit to process these HD files and get them on youtube but it is worth the wait.

23 fucking runs. ford = gold

Who ever said BMW rears could hold power was full of shit. IRON MAN broke that shit

I heard Jeff’s rear can really hold some power :idb:

tap shift FTW! lol i can’t wait to see the video lol

great time…was expecting a better turn out but I understand that most of you sandy vag bitches are afraid…congrats to today best time …Quik , thats right in addition to mashing mustang gas pedals in to oblivion he rode off into the night with a 3 foot trophy strapped to his bike.

23 runs… $40 motor, i win

Thanks Joe, i had a blast and was excited to see the chad stang make a pass, was pumped to see the chevell in action after decade of hard work.
I still dunno how i broke that gas pedal, Derk im really sorry for that but i really appreicated the opportunity to make a few passes in your sweet vert.

this was most fun ive had in long time, that was true definition of an event.

Car nowhere near done so maybe Ill make september? We need a 1/4 mile track!

Nah, there are no 1/4 mile tracks worth dealing with for an event like this close to here… Steel Valley was a fucking blast.

WTF DO WE NEED A 1/4 mile track for pussys cant even show up to 1/8th mile

1/4 mile means nothing. all your data is recorded up to the 1/8th. 1/8th to 1/4 isnt nothing but one gear change. all your ground coverd 1/8th mile

but its about having fun and trying to out do yourself each time. actual ET doesnt mean much compared to self achievement

No matter how you slice it its all about getting off the line as fast as you can

we need to get modular mike to sign up here. he has some fantastic pictures from today.

Car is pissing me off. Something is wrong with the brakes, I wont risk stopping from 112+ mph when it cant stop from 30mph. Its a shame. I guess i need a different master or new booster. Car would have been ok to take out I guess besides the overheatin issues. I need to tear it down and start over. Frustrating weekend.

had a great time! hope to have the camaro ready for next one.

Im sorry quik I actaully care about my 1/4 et

Now you see how I feel with my turdgen, pissed off lol.

If you would ever make some progress, that might happen.

I asked a few people and I guess the pedal breaking isnt all that uncommon on these cars, plus cars break not a big deal. Good to get the chance to watch my car also! And I had a blast, cant wait for the next one!!!