BENNY BENASSI Saturday July 21, 2007 Guvernment!

pixxx

[quote=“brendansi,post:40,topic:29332"”]

Tranny. No.

And I have no comments on Saturday night or all of Sunday.

Jesus.

[/quote]

so give a write up…how good was he? I heard that it was just an okay show. Let’s hear the “other” side:carnut

This past weekend needs to be erased from all memory.

That is all.

lol

[quote=“Final GTS,post:43,topic:29332"”]

This past weekend needs to be erased from all memory.

That is all.

[/quote]

Yup…thats the story I got from several…glad I didnt make the drive…I am looking forward to Labor of Love however.

ahhhhhh

Such an insane weekend.

I am now obsessed with the guv :slight_smile:

[quote=“beautfldsastr427,post:46,topic:29332"”]

ahhhhhh

Such an insane weekend.

I am now obsessed with the guv :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Yup, it becomes an addiction. Glad it is 100 miles away or else :hang:is how you would be feeling EVERY weekend after partying for XXX hours lol…

[quote=“Marcus,post:47,topic:29332"”]

Yup, it becomes an addiction. Glad it is 100 miles away or else :hang:is how you would be feeling EVERY weekend after partying for XXX hours lol…

[/quote]

No… the after effects that time were faaaaaaaaaar from normal.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All my friends are still broken from the weekend

I’m glad that I made it home and slept all the next day… cause, wow, that sucked. :lol:

But, Benny put on a good show and it was a good time with friends regardless :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:49,topic:29332"”]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All my friends are still broken from the weekend

[/quote]

I’m back to normal as of this AM… I think I am the first… lol

i is brokeden. :meh:

I had no idea who you guys were talking about but i checked his shit out on youtube.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU GUYS SUCK!!!

Any by suck i mean its because if any of you find this shit entertaining you are a glowstick twiriling douche nozzle

And a huge :tup: :tup: to Danno, his lady friend, and her patient (and nude) roommates.

I can’t even imagine what we would have done without their hospitality in TO.

And I still can’t even comprehend WTF happened at their pad to. lol :bloated:

pics!

[quote=“Locutus,post:55,topic:29332"”]

pics!

[/quote]

There really are no pics, and I am glad.

We were all going to grab some shades, pull our shirts off, and pout just for nyspeed though.

lol

brendan what did you think of bennys set? im hearing it was nowhere near as good as his set at dragonfly. people on tranceaddict are saying he was high as hell. lol.

It was exactly how I thought it would be.

And most of the people on TA only like trance, no wonder they are bitching about a hard-prog set.

What people should really be discussing is the insane, uber-hardcore set Oliver spun afterwards. It was fucking scary.

Mike let’s go out for a beer and we can have story time.

[quote=“brendansi,post:58,topic:29332"”]

It was exactly how I thought it would be.

And most of the people on TA only like trance, no wonder they are bitching about a hard-prog set.

What people should really be discussing is the insane, uber-hardcore set Oliver spun afterwards. It was fucking scary.

Mike let’s go out for a beer and we can have story time.

[/quote]

sounds gude ill call joo later :tspry:

Yeah, Mark Oliver is GOD! He can put others to SHAME…as he did Above and Beyond when he came on and played Air for Life!!! Holy Fuckin Shitballs, I love him SO!!!