Bennyfizzle's dicktone 318i build thread.

It’s the only way you’ll ever be a real racer

Oh, and I’m going to refinish these wheels and keep them, but I can’t decide between polishing the outside face of the lip and painting them a satin/flat black, or painting the whole shit white :ponder

I so totally want that wing though srsly…can’t swing it right now though, blew through the extra money I had already :rofl

:idiots

White rims :nod :thumb Not getting the wing :idiots :nuts

i’d say just paint them all flat black, no fancy lips or any of that

Oh I’ll get the wing, but I don’t have the $150 or w/e Jammer told me.

you need bigger wheels.

those wheels will be a nightmare to keep clean if you paint them white.

I hate cleaning 5 sokes on my wheels cleaning a bajillion spoke would make me hate my car even more.

I would probly end up shanking infants in front of their mother and then eating their hearts i’d be so frustrated

Easier to clean than CCW Classics :nod

I don’t think they’ll be that bad, and they’ll probably look wicked badass coated in brake dust.

Not to mention I run Hawk Perf Ceramics as a street pad (that does not mean I have race pads :rofl) which hardly dust, it’s seriously looks tan instead of black, like heroin.

i never understood why BMW’s seem to always have such a horrible probly with brake dust on the front wheels

Cuz they’re chubby

where did you get team dynamics?

I bought them used, but there are quite a few vendors.

pics came out good benny, i would love to see some white wheels… or flat black. let me know when your gonna do that. we could tag team our shizz’s.

You need cams :nod

No thanks, too much money for 10-15whp, I’d rather spend 3x what i’d spend on cams and get 10x the power…however I think it’ll stay as-is for a while…

though there’s a tempting offer on the table over at bimmerforums right now :ponder

Stock pads are dusty.

White on white is teh sex.

How I used to roll:

I’m thinking about it!

The only issue I had with them, bitch to keep clean. But I did a half assed paint job, do it right and clear them and most stuff should just wipe off.

yeah fuck clean wheels anyways :rofl

I just wipe the faces of mine off, don’t even do between the spokes…and even if they were white they’d be pretty simple to clean.

team dynamics is good shit.