Benz guys step in.... E320??

Looking at a 94 E320 4dr. Auto.
Anything I should look for in these?
Common problems?
Maintenance?

Thanks!

16 year old German luxury sedan? Hope you’re super patient and can do your own work

the 104 engine is a well-proven one. Now, with that said, here are some common issues in no particular order

1. rust
  2. head gasket leaking oil to the outside near the front of the block/head on the exhaust side
  3. oil leak problems at the 4-point joint between the upper/lower timing covers and head/block
  4. wiring harness corrosion (this one sucks)

theyre worth…literally…around $2000. i would move on, oil leak issues + wiring harness issues as “common problems” youll be another 2000 in after a few months…

…or youll luck out and it needs nothing and youll be left with…some shitty ugly old $2000 mercedes.

The car is CLEAN, looks like it came off the showroom floor. its got 90k on it. Its been up on the lift no leaks no smoke no nothing. I just want something to drive for a daily.

What makes you want to daily this car? The key word in my mind for a daily is reliability, and you certainly won’t be guaranteed it with an old benzo.

Well my old ladys uncle owns the car and is anal about everything. I’m pretty sure he has service records of everything. It looks like its never been driven. He got the car off an old guy down south that has had it sense new.
I’m looking for something comfortable and decent MPG and as ugly as this is, it kinda caught my eye.

get a honda?

Buy a diesel Benz.

this.

orrrr this.

NOT comfortable

Diesel benz is deff in the cards…

If you do this you need to bump Big Tymers- Still Fly.
“Got 1/4 tank of gas, in my new E-class…”

If its as clean and well taken care of as you say it is its a great DD, how much are they asking for it if you dont mind me asking

it has been.

what’s so uncomfortable about a honda?

the high speed?

I say buy it.

http://site.despair.com/images/dpage/mistakes03.jpg

EDIT:

This one would also be appropriate.

http://site.despair.com/images/dpage/delusions03.jpg

^^ LOL

I have had a few honda’s and it just didn’t do it for me. He will let me drive it for a bit see how I like it.

I love everything about this comment <3