Best Buy's Secret "Employee Only" In-Store Website Shows Different Prices Than Public

i worked at best buy for awhile and have never seen anything like this.

i know i never heard of the secrect website i always just did employee price check??

yeah, i worked inventory and basically was on the computer all day doing all sorts of crap. although that was 4 years ago.

i worked there nov. and dec. in camaras, still make a rediculous amout of money

x3

Whats the huge deal? Everyone who works there knows they get products at 2% over cost or something stupid.

its no mystery that all employees at retail stores get discounts, they i think get 5% over cost. I get a meazly 10% off the retail which only equals tax and a little more. But price matching seems to get people who are almost to the point of buying something to go ahead and get what they want. Its all about the presentation which sometimes is the most difficult part. If i can save you X amount of $$ its seems to them like they really are getting the best deal. But with selling its more or less luck , why some people wont get approched right away, if you jump on them like vultures they tend to want to leave. I usually watch body language see if they have any real interest and it seems to work about 80% of the time. And yes a well educated consumer is my enemy they make me work a hell of alot harder.