Best Nissan Dealership

Sorry for having another live thread going, but being a new nissan guy (formly vw). I have no idea about any good nissan dealerships. I live right by Village Nissan, but I don’t know if they’re any good. GTA would be prefered.

Btw, the best VW dealership in the GTA is Cedebrae Volkswagen on Markham Rd just north of Lawrence(?), just incase anyone was wondering. :smiley:

What do you mean by best?

Best aftermarket support, best reliability, most trustable, quality employees (both mechanics and service consultants)… etc.

For parts the best dealership is 401 & Dixie.

I get my parts from Napa :o

But 401 has great service and their parts dept. is really good too unless
Napa has it cheaper. :slight_smile:

I’m not just saying 401 because I know people that work there.

*nod

I’ve been generally happy getting parts from Agincourt Nissan - Sheppard & McCowan.

When I was trying to find a front lip the guys at Downtown Nissan were really helpfull and actually knew what I was talking about. Most other stores I tried wern’t even willing to look for one since it’s not a common Nissan part.

Personally I like Oakville Nissan. They are by far the best. I have been to 401 Dixie… but Oakville is alot faster and more friendly… but thats just me. :slight_smile:

Northend Nissan’s service dept has always been helpful.
Too bad my car was such a POS…

Oakville Nissan? Are you kidding ?

Ever since they moved to their new location they have been absolute shit. The parts desk and service desk are both staffed by rude morons who think they are pro mechanics but in reality can barly look up a part properly.

The actual mechanics there are great but the service people won’t even let you talk to them directly.

If anyone remembers, when I first got on the board, the first thign I did
was hold a GB on FSMs (back when they were like $40) and I got them all
from Oakville Nissan.

Great service no doubt, but it’s just too far for me :o

i prefer avery’s garage

A few techs, and parts people are cool. I used to work at 401, and even with the people there that I hate. I would still go there if need be.

Dermac is across the street from my house though.

I think we are talking about a different dealership

Must be Oakville nissan treats me very well… I get discounts once in a while just because I buy alot of stuff and they all know me. I am talking about the one on South Service Road East of Bronte.

macowan and shappard is a good one

village nissan (hwy 7 and kennedy ,markham) is the shittest one of all everytime i go in the i get into a fight with one of the workers some how

There used to be one good service guy at village, John or something, used to be good with 300zx tuning… But their shitty as a whole.

Oldest Nissan dealership in Canada ( http://stclair.nissan.ca/www/en/ ) is just down the street from me. I’ve been there a few times asking for some parts, and they have been quite helpful. I also brought the car there once for service (some wiring problem) and they fixed within the day… However, getting to the dealership might be a problem… it’s in the city and the parking lot is pretty small.