Best Personal Times at AJ's Grand Prix.

really that is not true, there redrrocket.

im sure its in this thread somewhere, but if i go there how much is a single race for a non member, on the site it says $20 per credit, and im assuming 1 credit = one race of 8 minutes?

i also sent them an email to take pics for them -

If you get a basic membership it’s 10 dollars for your first time, that’s your best bet.

LOL, My roommate went today … and I saw all your fag names on the print out lol

#1 for march still?

My best was a 25.113 last week for my first time with some terrible drivers out with me. Made for a lot of fun passing though :tup:

Just got back from a track rental. best time today was 24.9?? not my best time but it was fun

24.157 was my best, 180lbs. Best of the day was 23.94 set by a friend of mine (155lbs.).

Went with a group of 25 from work, $42 got us:

*12 practice laps to get familiar
*12 time trial laps to get placed for the competitive brackets
*35 laps…had two “B main” brackets with 8 cars a piece. The winners of these brackets moved onto the “A main” final race. So the winners of B main got an extra 35 laps by advancing to the finals.

We were there for about 3 hours, so I’d say we got our moneys worth!

I came in second place in A main, got passed on a yellow when I had to go wide to avoid the track official during a spinout and the 1st place guy took the inside:(.

Fun times there for sure, can’t wait to go back

i feel that since the weather is nice out… this place will start to demise… esp with alternatives that are outside. Its a great idea for winter and the novelty seemed awesome at fist, but i dont expect it to last. Not with a typical trip in costing me 20-30 bucks plus gas and food lol.

No doubt in my mind though, its still a fun time

my good friend eric lux used to run the salhens porsche in grand am cup. wonder if you or ur dad knows him

1st time there and only a 26.069 :frowning:
My avg: was around 27.3 IIRC.

My lines really suck and I lost most all momentum by the front straight.
It was hard to be easy on the brake and not lock up the rear.

I also paid the $40 and they don’t give out T-shirts anymore :(…
(well, I used my bogo $25 gift cards so I will not complain much)

You’re doing it wrong… (no brakes necessary)

+1

Who the fuck uses brakes? I laugh when I see people using them out there. lol

+2.

DAMN IT!

I figured that if I used the brakes, I could gas longer…

brakes = momentum killer…

they dont accelerate fast enough to make up for the time, so the key is corner speed.

if your tires are squealling. you’re losing time.

Is there a track map with turns and numbers etc…?

Seriously? It’s an indoor go kart track with like 7 turns.

:lol: