Best Pizza, Northtowns area (Amherst, Clarence etc)

+1

I’m from NYC, and that is the best NYC style pizza indeed.

It’s actually the best pizza around in buffalo I think.

Bocces is ok

+1 for gino’s. great taste and a thick filling pie for cheap.

pizza bella on t-street.

bocces, leonardis, and la nova are all good, just way too expensive.

bocce, imperial, leonardi

all the same sweet sauce recipies.

la nova sucks balls, pizza bellas is ok, pats sucks ass.

my aunt has good pizza in depew, grassos. pretty cheap too.

There’s a place I haven’t been to in awhile. Is it still over on Transit?

I’ve often wondered the same… since I’ve been living here, the only place I’ve really been to was pizza d’lite in tonawanda and, to be nice about it, it left ALOT to be desired.

Zettis is authentic NYC pizza, and very good. But if you want the bomb ass pizza, it HAS to be the BBQ Chicken Pizza at Just Pizza. If you haven’t tried it, you must go right now and get it. GO!!!

If you are in the Town of Tonawanda area, check out St. Angelo’s on Summerville between Eggert and Brighton - their pizza is pretty good. Manhattan Pizza on Kemore and Starin is good too, but they are open funny hours (like 4-10).

Who the fuck said Sbarro?!!!

The best Chicken pizza is a Chicken Finger Pizza from Pecies on Main & Transit…OMG OGM

I had that once it was pretty good.

Just thought i would mention how many pizza places are there in this freakin city and very few of them are bad. It amazing how they all manage to stay open.

yeah across from depew high school.

Wait until you move somewhere else - most places think that Dominos and Pizza Hut are good :smash2:

lol down in Ga. I asked a local where a good place to get pizza was… he told me papa johns :wtf:

I grew up in the small town of Alden and there were no fewer than 6 pizza places there alone.

Now I live in Tonawanda and I know of 4 places down a single road, less than a mile from my house. Two of which are right next to eachother.

pizza bella, zips, parkview, ricottas lol

Pizza Hut… and using those fake coupons i printed off of here, to get it.

:tup:

There is nothing worse than shitty expensive Pizza Hut. But there is nothing better than free expensive shitty Pizza Hut.

ehh greassa hut makes me sick

imo… LaRosa’s > *

when i worked at EH Mall, LaRosa’s made me poor