Best Pizza Place in Pittsburgh

:wackit:

X2

Pizza House (Police Station Pizza)
Ambridge

Joey D’s - Harmarville

I forgot about Police Station Pizza! Yummy.

1. Adrians
  2. Sir Pizza

Where is this betos?

betos is on banksville road. thats another really good one

franks pizza in troy hill. buffalo chicken pizza for teh win!

I give Sirs pizza a nod (Royal Feast large can still defeat me :wink:

Little Chicago’s Deep dish (prefer meat lovers). sharpsburg

Frank’s Buffalo Chicken in Millvale

x1,000,000

EXPENSIVE BUT GOOD!

Aiello’s Pizza
www.aiellospizza.com

Pizza Roma - Babcock Blvd. in Pine
Campy’s - Wood Street, California

I think the pizza is pretty good where I work (depending on who makes it… I make good pizza) The Original North Park Lounge on Babcock. I’ve worked there for a while, and still not sick of the pizza.

Police Station Pizza ambridge
Pizza Palace in penn hills or murrysville
Vincents Pizza (anywhere)
Napolies (sp?) in miracle mile) good for the price.

Sure as fuck isn"t that garbage from Mandy’s but there sign says " Best Pizza In Pittsburgh ".

Napoli Pizza, game over.

heres a question…
what do you perfer?

Sweet Sauce or Normal Sauce?

I love sweet sauce

Pizza hut or foxs.

ma and pa shops can’t make pizza.

im with you. fox’s big daddy when your drunk mmmm

cleanquik306 and i crushed one when we were drinking. he still gets sick when he thinks about how much i ate…

worked at foxs for my relatives so im biased.

chicken + steak + every veggie and cheddar cheese on a big daddy was my cousin and I drunken after hours take home special. pretty sad when the pizza has to go through the oven 1 1/2 times and the ohio conveince store was next door, so that means beer + cigs + fuel all in one stop. :rofl:

betos=junk
vincents= overated
mineos= know too many greenfielders that worked there that told me never to eat it
vincent’s of greentree= about as good as a piece of cardboard

fioris is damn good…if i had a #1 is would be 1a. fioris, 1b. Aiellos, 1c. Conicellas on GF ave.

aiello’s destroys mineos… mineos is in everyones pocket that rates food in pittsburgh. the service at aiellos compared to mineos is like the le monte compared to the homewood KFC. in actaulity they are almost the same. everyone says joe stole his recipe when he worked at mineos… well maybe mineo was an asshole like enzo ferrari…the reason lamboghini went into the car business. Mike A is a good guy, i give them my money. Mineo can have his little pittsburgh post-gazette or whatever plaques.

sorento’s in oakland (if its still there) is another underrated, unknown place that is second to few. larry and carols on semple is a staple as well.

betos is garbage not for the uncookedness of it but the chucks of tomato instead of actual sauce.