Pizza

aileo’s or mineo’s…

can i sit down in either one and eat it there?
can i order beer at either one and drink it there?

kthxbye :yum: :grouphug:

mineo’s is garbage, i know people that used to work there and i wouldn’t shake their hand after a good wash in bleach. I know the owners of aileo’s, great people, the pizza is second to none ( if you eat it after its not scalding hot), there is about 8 small booths to sit and eat. me and chopndrop went to HS with mike aileo(looks kinda like adam sandler) tell him bobby G told ya to come there. no beer at either one

aiellos>mineos

milano’s > *

I live directly across the street from Joe Aiello

We drink his homemade wine!
He is a kickass dude

joe is a mad man at lunch time. he’ll remember 20 orders. they are good people

i have lived across from him for 7-8 years and have never had his pizza

im ashamed of myself…

come out my way… Jioios>Di’s>*

and the survey says…

WRONG… joe-ee-ohes is yuck. of course everyone likes it but me :eek3: anyways, i’ve been there a million times and i still don’t get why ppl love that place

sweet pastry crust. mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm goooooooooooooood

MMMMMMMMMM GOOD

aiellos is the best… bob we will have to head out there for lunch one day… i think we can make it back in like ohhhh and hour or so. order on the way!

i’m down. its only 10 minutes up and back from PNC park to Sq hill

edit: wrong bob, my bad

i like Italian Village in Sq.hill & Vincents on rt30

i dont’ know about everyone else, but i’ll take a pizza from vincent’s near turtle creek over anything.

that bob can come too!!

italian village is about the same anywhere u go. its not bad but its second tier. Aileo’s and fiori’s are on a different level than everyone else.

jioios is damn good pizza as is the red brick in westpoint

Jioio’s is so fucking nasty.

My girlfriend loves that shit though.

A big rectangular pizza full of sugar? No thanks.

ok so the majority voted mineos and we were parked right next to it… long story short i’d have rather had pizza hut. big letdown