Pizza

captain’s in shaler plaza is pretty good…

if you were right by mineos you were right by aiellos

like 5 store fronts up the hill

yeah i know, i left and went up to aiello’s to check it out and i got a menu. we were right in front of mineos and we could see the booths. when you drive by aiello’s you can’t really see the seats… so we just went into mineo’s. but seriously, what’s the big deal with mineo’s. i can’t believe ppl voted that the best in the city :sadwavey:

ok so i got aiello’s this weekend

most overated pizza in the world

it was ok, but not better than mall pizza… and then the kicker… a 3 topping pie and a stromboli costs $28!!! fuck that. i really expected alot from this place and it gave me a cleveland steamer and then took my wallet. pizza hut bitches. rick james :moon:

pizza palace, penn hills son.

just to let you know… you are about |__________________| this close to getting a ban

i’ll lift!!:smiley:

never had their pizza, i’ve had sandwiches there… pretty good. its cool that you don’t have to each order drinks too. $.75 for a gallon of iced tea.

:kekegay: i’m toein the line huh? i don’t care if he’s your boy or not, you have to admit… $28 bucks for a 8 slice pizza and a (cheese&meatballs only) stromboli is high

getting closer!!! :eek3:

hehehe :drama: :ban: … i’ll just stop now, apparently pizza is a sensitive topic :stick: :wink:

i love aiello’s i will murder for joe

X2 and mike

Not too much of a choice out here near the sticks but Buzzi’s is a good place to grab a pizza if you want some homemade in Rochester. Top notch! and family owned\operated by good people. Shag may know of this place.

Pizza palace in Penn Hills is good. Vinnie pies are good for party’s or Football games. Milano’s sicilian is good too. One of my supervisors know the guy down here in oakland some how. we used to order there all the time.

The newest favorite place for odering is Jimmy John’s but its not pizza

antoons > .

left over aiello’s…mmmmmmmm

funny you say that… i thought the cold leftovers were better than the fresh stuff :hsugh:

aiellos, you can’t eat it right out the oven, first off you’ll be pulling skin off the roof of your mouth for a week and secondly, you don’t get the full taste of their great sauce when its hot. Peperoni under the cheese is way better than when it gets all crusty and baked like from pizza hut.

Jioio’s sucks… Hotel Loyal is the best in Latrobe… Crust is like over an inch thick. Jioio’s is too sweet… :nuts: