Best place for repaint/repair???

Well my dumbass brother backed into my car in the driveway so i have some nice scratches and chips on the passenger side inbetween fog and headlight. So where is a good place to get this repaired? I guess this isnt’ so bad because i’ll get my shitty chipped up bumper repainted!
heres some crappy pics right after it happened

it could have been so much worse so i cant complain that much, but its just depressing, oh well,

but anyways any reccomendations would be appreciated thanks i am just looking for a place that wont screw me over and that hopefully will have the shortest wait.
-Rob

Doug’s Place Two… quality service, quick turn around but a bit more expensive (you pay for what you get).

FX designs did a good job for me… why dont u wait till we all get together and get the front bumpers painted? its still winter and u can still rear end someone on the ice. would be a shame to waste 500$ on paint then have to do it again in spring.

but yah try FX designs. cheapest and did good work. or theres EZ customs or w/e its called on parsons road by south commin. some asian guy runs it. he does a bunch of custom paint and stuff for ricers.
he paying for it?

I will be getting my front bumper painted in spring. Plus my other car, plus Mrs Rages car, Plus… You get it :rolleyes:

so yah… if u wait then u will prob save a hundred or more since there is like 3 or more ppl wanting to get it done.

yah of course hes paying. and can we actually get a good deal as a group anywhere? i mean we’ve all talked about it but will it actually happen cause then i’d prob be game for that, even though my front bumper will look like shit for a while.

allthough his friend works at transform spoilers so he said he can do it cheap, but cheap usually means shitty so i guess i might as wait fora bit before i do it.

ill call around and ask, then ill let u know.
post up some places that you guys have heard good things about and ill call them.

a buddy of mine wants a new pearler coat on his white silvia, how much would that cost? Full body, pearl coat.

x2 i would like to get an estimate for my cf hood. . .

ill just call around and ask if they will give a deal if we get so many ppl to go on this. all i need is some recommended places to call first that people have had good experience with.

Anyone know what would be the turn around time for just a front bumper? I don’t want to have to spend a night in Edmonton if I don’t have to.

well when i got my gf front bumper painted, it wa brand new w/ no paint and it still took a day… they will need to sand ours, prime it, paint it, clear coat, and dry. so atleast 2 days id say. we could prob save alot of money and time by sanding it ourselves…

I wouldn’t mind my front bumper and hood done. They got quite a few rock chips.

True. Also, it should be faster for black cars since you don’t have to color match it.

yah, and plus if we get 5 ppl together u know they wont want to piss everyone off with a shitty paint job, because they will have alot more pissed off ppl knocking on the door for their money back.

yah well if we can organize something i am in forsure. i would like my bumper and probably hood depending on the price. forsure bumper cause ya know, and the hood isn’t that bad but it would be nice to have done.

then i can finally get 3M

i got the 3M and its meh… i can see it upclose but in the pics i posted u would never see it.
im 90% in for the bumper paint. i talked to my gf’s dad and he knows how to do this kind of shit. so he said he might be able to do it for me if i buy the paint and give a hand.

but yah ill call around and ask about group deals.

Yeah Kyle if you can orginize something you have 2 whole cars and a bumper and hood from me.

I need my mazda painted and I’d repaint the bumper on the spec as well depending on price of course.