Best place to grab......

I didnt read anything past the first post but I am saying this right now. I put together that entire K04-022 turbo kit piece by piece. It ran flawlessly on my jetta prior to the transmission breaking. Stockcarboy, YettiVR, have ridden in it/ran against me. Yo Delprad, you your self say it running back when we met a few times at the Dunkin in guilderland.

First off why do you think you need more fueling? Show me your AFR’s, duty cycle, timing pull, what plugs are you running, what gap, how much boost, iat’s…

The kit most definatly has TT225 HP 380cc injectors in it. Take the part number off them and look them up. I ran the car as follows: APR93 Oct. Stock turbo SW, STOCK 3bar, said 380cc injectors, FMIC, +1.5 deg tiiming, +115 main fuel increase, 24lbs of boost. Solid high 12 to low 13 afr, less than 80% duty cycle, and no more than 3-6 deg of timing pull. I will send you logs upon request. BETTER YET SEARCH ME OUT ON VORTEX AND LOOK AT MY POSTS, THEY ARE ALL THERE.

Prior to my trans breaking, it never leaked any oil, coolant or had any blow by or smokey exhaust. All fins were intact when I haded it over too Bobby in the parking lot of jumpin jacks.

First mistake is bringing anything to Broadway auto… period. I talked to them one before and they told me I had no idea what I was doing, and told me I need this and that for my car… they dont know shit and other people here can vouch for that.

i am going to read the rest of this thread and see where it went and reply back.