Best place to grab......

Chill man. First off I met you a bunch of times… so I knwo your not 18, but might still be a punk ass :tongue. JK. Reason I told you to chill the fuck out was every one of your posts was “i am gunna kill this kid… screw you, this that and the other thing…” you looked like your going nuts. And the last line to the quote above proves it.

When you first picked up the car, I assume you poped the hood ant watched it running… I also assume you/your friend didnt see fuel spraying all over the place, or you wouldnt have bought it! So common sense tells me someone mucked with it AFTER the sale… or your friend didnt do any homework with the car prior to buying it.

By APW I assume, again, that you mean APR. And again, you/your friend need to do more homework on that turbo kit for your car. First, like I already stated, the APRK04 software is for the K04-01, which is hardly bigger than the Stock K03S, and the k04-022 which is on that car flows more than that K04-01 and the APR software can provide. It still inst the correct software and is a waste of money. Just do like I mentioned and change the values in lemmiwinks and tune it your self. Becasue even if you flash it with the APR K04 stuff, your still not there and need to use lemmiwinks STILL. SECOND, did you talk to APR about getting the software or good ol’ Broadway n!g-rig station? Last year, I spoke to APR and they will not sell you shit unless it is for their own hardware. When a shop, like Broadway goes to flash anything over a stock turbo file, they need to enter a serial number off the hardware kit from APR to allow it to download the file from them. it is like Windows update, without a valid key you dont get the updates.

Also you guys havnt proven to me ANYTHING about your situaiton yet… Cant validate what injectors you actuall have. Havnt provided any logs to prove you have a poorly tuned car, etc. Infact I would put money on nobody, except for me 2 months ago hasnt hooked up a vag cable to that car.

All is see it internet finger pointing, and nobody Doin’ Work.

Exactly. It is like people who open tickets with me for computer help, all they do is yell and point fingers and expect me to just know what the fuck they are talking about and magicly make it all better. I tell them they need to STFU and answer my questions so I can understand what you want.

Honestly, I am sure your friend bought the car AS-IS… not saying that is a copout for LaDuke at all. Honestly, he and the rest of us could not have wasted our time explaining what your friend should to, in depth actually, on how to troubleshoot and resolve his issues. But we, mostly I did. Other than marching over there and fixing the car, AGAIN I might add, for you there isnt anything else we can do for you/your friend.

And I am sick of typing you/your friend… thell your friend to sign up here and talk to us for help.