Best place to grab......

bump for more delphrad threats

ahah wait ?

Fuel sprayed out of the car while he was driving ?.. I drove on those injectors like that and they were locked into place.I had no problem with that , something must have been touched by your buddy.

ok i’m all for dukey bashing. but this time leave dukey laduke alone. the car is gone and not his problem anymore. if you want to post some problems of the car asking for help thats one thing. and delprad you really need to calm down you’re coming off as a complete prick…

live and learn… now tell your buddy to take some advice UNLIKE LAST TIME and bring it somewhere else to get fixed.

Thank you Yetti

Chill man. First off I met you a bunch of times… so I knwo your not 18, but might still be a punk ass :tongue. JK. Reason I told you to chill the fuck out was every one of your posts was “i am gunna kill this kid… screw you, this that and the other thing…” you looked like your going nuts. And the last line to the quote above proves it.

When you first picked up the car, I assume you poped the hood ant watched it running… I also assume you/your friend didnt see fuel spraying all over the place, or you wouldnt have bought it! So common sense tells me someone mucked with it AFTER the sale… or your friend didnt do any homework with the car prior to buying it.

By APW I assume, again, that you mean APR. And again, you/your friend need to do more homework on that turbo kit for your car. First, like I already stated, the APRK04 software is for the K04-01, which is hardly bigger than the Stock K03S, and the k04-022 which is on that car flows more than that K04-01 and the APR software can provide. It still inst the correct software and is a waste of money. Just do like I mentioned and change the values in lemmiwinks and tune it your self. Becasue even if you flash it with the APR K04 stuff, your still not there and need to use lemmiwinks STILL. SECOND, did you talk to APR about getting the software or good ol’ Broadway n!g-rig station? Last year, I spoke to APR and they will not sell you shit unless it is for their own hardware. When a shop, like Broadway goes to flash anything over a stock turbo file, they need to enter a serial number off the hardware kit from APR to allow it to download the file from them. it is like Windows update, without a valid key you dont get the updates.

Also you guys havnt proven to me ANYTHING about your situaiton yet… Cant validate what injectors you actuall have. Havnt provided any logs to prove you have a poorly tuned car, etc. Infact I would put money on nobody, except for me 2 months ago hasnt hooked up a vag cable to that car.

All is see it internet finger pointing, and nobody Doin’ Work.

Exactly. It is like people who open tickets with me for computer help, all they do is yell and point fingers and expect me to just know what the fuck they are talking about and magicly make it all better. I tell them they need to STFU and answer my questions so I can understand what you want.

Honestly, I am sure your friend bought the car AS-IS… not saying that is a copout for LaDuke at all. Honestly, he and the rest of us could not have wasted our time explaining what your friend should to, in depth actually, on how to troubleshoot and resolve his issues. But we, mostly I did. Other than marching over there and fixing the car, AGAIN I might add, for you there isnt anything else we can do for you/your friend.

And I am sick of typing you/your friend… thell your friend to sign up here and talk to us for help.

I spoke to APR last night for a good 45 min on the phone. I was talking to the gentleman and he said in his own words" If you already have an APR 93 Oct program on the car we can reflash with K04 program and add extra fueling if need be because of the k04-022, The extra fueling via lemmiwinks or w.e shouldnt be needed if you have a 4 bar FPR."

Havent had a chance to pull the injectors out due to it getting dark earlier BUT i will be pulling them in the next couple days to check and see if infact they are “Audi TT” injectors.

As far as going to Broadway it not going to happen we are going to go to Salisbury Motorcar in Salisbury Center they are a much more reputible shop.

Also the whole fuel spraying everywhere. HE DID NOT TOUCH THE FUEL RAIL AT ALL. Only time we touched it was to attach all the clips that were missing and to put all new o rings on the injectors.

I told the new owner exactly what APR said to you . He sounded like he knew and comprehended what I said to him. Yet he insisted of romping on the car.I spoke to the APR salesman he said he would even tell you the logs and walk you through step by step. If the individual was to do the tuning on his/her laptop.

Why are you doing this ALL for him ?.. The kid needs to learn about what the fuck is going on.

Pretty sure he bought the car ?

A lot of bullshit has been happening with this car, all I’m going to say is, I took a ride with the kid who bought it the day he got it on the road, he hadn’t driven it at all before besides maybe 5 miles or so to his house from ladukes and the problems started from right there. When he went on the test drive the car seemed to be fine, they checked everything, and it all seemed fine. When we took the car for it’s first ride…the car could not keep boost, sputtered everywhere, whoever had done work on the car, failed to tighten anything on the car so the hoses weren’t even hooked up after a quick drive. shitty work and the problems just kept coming after that. Obviously he accepts that laduke can’t do anything for it anymore, he bought the car, but he bought the car under the impression that it wasn’t a half assed job, and had a goos turbo in it, obviously it doesn’t.

people gettin dukemashed

He is one of our best friends, he just doesn’t go on shift.

Because I’m a friend and thats what friends do they help each other out. And because I feel sorry for him cause he has a cronic illness.

When you hit turbo pressure on an untuned car,what more do you expect. Anything can go wrong.He took it for a test drive around my neighborhood and it was fine. I drove it from troy to colonie daily,with no problems. Was on highway/city driving.ALL of the hoses were tight. The day after the car was brought to his house.Yodelprad and his buddy were tinkering with the car trying to fix shit and what not.After I recieved word of this I knew there was going to be issues.

I have friends to but I am not fixing and doing all of the work for them. How is he ever going to learn how to work on this modded car? or even know what/where he is getting parts from.

There’s a lesson learned here. Buyer beware when buying a modded car and always assume the possibility that things may be incorrect on the car.

Your buddy bought a car off a 19 year old kid who doesn’t really know what the hell he’s doing. There’s the first mistake he made. The only person he should be pissed off at is himself for buying a modded car. Maybe next time he’ll buy something some kid didn’t already molest.

I don’t feel sorry for people like this who buy modded cars and they turn into roaches. It happens almost every time.

especially when it was duke la dukes car

I don’t really know this kid other then what he posts on here but it goes for anyone’s car.

Happenned to me when I bought the car from the volkswagen dealer. Had electrical problems and was a florida car. Shows right up in the carfax. The car visited the dealer every week to get stuff fixed that was covered under the lemon law. I knew , but I was retarded.Langan may have records of it being there every month for about the first year.

it was sold AS IS leave dukey laduke alone its your problem now shoulda looked at the car more in depth before buying it if you arent satisfied with it thats what you get for buying a modded car everyone told him not to buy

to fix shit YOU COBBED TOGETHER. Like are you serious who the fuck zipties electrical connecters/wires to the fucking exhaust?

Seriously though I’ve never bought a modded car from ANYONE, and now that I’ve seen first hand what can happen I know better.