Best place to grab......

For not being a young ass kid you should have known this in the first place

Car was modded when I bought it, not my problem what wires have.I may or may not have touched them.

I said what needed to be said to my buddy about buying this car. In the end it was his decision not mine.

So then why are you talking ?

Someone needs to speak up.

Its going well I see

your a fuckin retard stop talking

You little boy are a funny fucking kid.

haha little boy? haha you are one weird ass dude

I heard duke la duke put rocks in the turbo on purpose right after he sold the car

After seeing some of the shit I’ve seen it wouldnt suprise me.

Anyone that wants to get LOUD can meet me at the mall trail

hahahaha someone went to colonieee

The only real issue is that, he sold the car and said the turbo was fine when infact it wasn’t! They had to drop a ton of money on it to fix it!

your gunna have that with any car you buy froma private owner let alone a modded car from a 19 year old kid like what did the kid expect honestly he thought he was buying a fully built race car?? like your obv gunna have to drop money into it

Seemed fine hitting boost up/down 15th St. in Troy…
The kid also told me its not a K04-22 like Bobby thought it was, but it was in fact a GT28XX :confused

In the end, its an as is sale, so who cares who says what. Yo and Yo, help YO friend fix HIS car. Bobby, don’t waste your time posting about this shit. Its their problem now, it has been ever since you turned over the title and the keys.

Noob,

He bought a untuned modded daily driven car. Not my issue.

It’s all fixed as of now, the boost is fine.

WOW!

Kid thought it was a GT28XX? and NOT and k04? …LMAO…

He obviously doesnt know what the fuck he got himself into.

These instances of seeing him in boost were over a month ago, like, right after Bobby sold the car, I saw him going down 6th street ripping on it close to the Police Station.