Best place to grab......

people are retarded

Yea I Sold it in September. It was posted on here a few weeks ago that the turbo was shot. So …I smell something fishy ?.. or maybe thats just Kramers mom

Old turbo is shot can post pics of carnage after i get home if you would like.

Is there another k04-022 in it ? or what

please post away fuckin delfag

Seriosuly man this shit is getting old, no one gives a fuck about this car breaking down/ blowing up. It happens. I bought my civic and since i have had to put 3 trannys, fix the oil pan 4 times, have the manifold rewelded and do a new catch can setup. And that was in 6 months. Am i mad at the previous owner? No because it was perfectly fine when he sold it to me. You buddy was prolly driving around PR style and beat the thing to shit

gott emmmm

i love you kramer

nah youre gonna get negged realllll soon for REQUESTING +REP

haha chill

See this is what is retarded with people. Someone “thinks” they know about cars and puts in either their 2 cents or starts turning wrenches. Anyone who actually knows FACTS about our hobby/lively hood can spot one of these people with in the first 30 seconds of them speaking. Nick this isnt pointed at you… dont take it the wrong way.

The new owner of this car, did they EVER own a modded car yet, or have half a clue about forced induction cars?

I LOL’d at the Ohhh i have a GT28 hahah.

this is like the game you play in 3rd grade… you say a few words and pass it on to a friend… by the time it gets back to you it is completely different. This is a big cluster fuck.

Dumping in alot of money??? if he replaced the turbo, they can be bought for less that $400 on vortex, that is the only think I know was bad becasue somehow someone broke a fin. $400 isnt alot of money for someone that wants to run a modded car.

Again, prove me wronge. with the rest of my comments. Yank an injector out, on video, show me the PN#. Then get your “tt” injectors (BTW there are two types of audi TT injectors, one will work one wont). Drag that cluster fuck over to Salsbury, (good choice btw) and havet then flash with this APR K04 sw (APR must have changed their ways in the last year). Fix what ever they tell you to do in lemmiwinks (or vtune if you pay to get it enabled) and provide me with AFR, Duty cycles, timing correction, timing under full throttle… etc.

Until some decisions and real data is posted, this is a big pile of bull shit finger pointing.

I am sorry I ever sold the fucking thing to laduke in the first place.

+1. What ever happens to the car after it was sold is not ladukes problem. Buying a modded car these days are hard to come by.

exactly what everyone else is saying SOLD AS IS…YOUR PROBLEM NOW NO ONE CARES

The new owner of this car, did they EVER own a modded car yet, or have half a clue about forced induction cars?

Yes he does

Dumping in alot of money??? if he replaced the turbo, they can be bought for less that $400 on vortex, that is the only think I know was bad becasue somehow someone broke a fin. $400 isnt alot of money for someone that wants to run a modded car.

Turbo was replaced with one with 12kmi on it for $600. For him $600 dollars is alot of money considering the kid cant work due to the fact he has a cronic illness and his only source of income is SSI.

Again, prove me wronge. with the rest of my comments. Yank an injector out, on video, show me the PN#. Then get your “tt” injectors (BTW there are two types of audi TT injectors, one will work one wont). Drag that cluster fuck over to Salsbury, (good choice btw) and havet then flash with this APR K04 sw (APR must have changed their ways in the last year). Fix what ever they tell you to do in lemmiwinks (or vtune if you pay to get it enabled) and provide me with AFR, Duty cycles, timing correction, timing under full throttle… etc.

Will take pics of PN# and send them to you. My DSLR doesn’t take vids.

Yeah thats fine and dandy… I dont give a rats ass about the car really. I just dont think everyone needs to point fingers and shit, thats why I am bent. Also the information I gave was trying to help point this pile into the right TUNING direction.

To fix this everyone needs to stop :cry: and :ahh and just pony up and do some work.

If you dont mind me asking how much was the car bought for?

Enough.

See good shit, now we are getting somewhere. thanks

Sorry to hear about his illness. $600 is a bit steep for that, but ohh well it is paid for and already a done deal. To each their own, I know most of us arnt made of money, so I shouldnt have stated that comment about $400 being nothing. But never the less, parts cost money.

alright, it cool.

BTW if anything else was *** rigged and you need some oem parts… I have a parts car for this guy! let me know if he needs anything.

Actually he needs a door as some idiot ran into the drivers side door.

great comment thanks.

this entire thread is fucking pointless… alls it is is HE SOLD MY FRIEND A PILE OF SHIT THAT EVERYONE TOLD HIM WAS A PILE OF SHIT AND NOW HE’S MAD CUZ ITS A PILE OF SHIT AND I’M MIND BECAUSE MY FRIEND BOUGHT THE PILE OF SHIT THAT I WARNED HIM NOT TO BUY AND ITS A PILE OF SHIT!!! yea sounds that pointless. delprad i met you a bunch man but you really need to stop on this one. you’re not helping your buddy at all coming on here making yourself look like a dick…

and mikey keep going buddy you’ll make the world get along someday… :lol