Best place to have a turbo rebuilt

OH WOW!

OH AND BTW the turbo we took for an inspection to get a quote. haha quote form the guy looking at it “Umm was something drop in this?, this turbo has been apart before, whoever sold you the car screwed you on the deal.” LAWL! good thing we just found a k-04 on poortex for dirt cheap.

duke care to 'splain?

What you spect… you bought ladukes fail mobile!

Was working fine,when I drove it for 2 months. Hit 15lbs with no problems

15lbs thats all why was the waste gate cranked shut spiking at 25 lbs?

Ill post pics of the turbo when we go pick it from D&W

OH AND AN EVEN BETTER ONE

Two weeks ago me and my buddy that bought the car went for a drive and started smelling gas thought hmm maybe running a bit rich. FALSE pulled into a gas station popped the hood and boom injector spraying gas everywhere. Limp the car back home. to late to look at it. Next day pop the hood look underneath notice that all injectors had no clips on any of them. WTF!? talk about just throwing shit together!

The difference is I wouldnt try and sell my car like this and say

“It drives fine, dont mind that clunk, its just a little vibration from the diff” :rofl:rofl

And well, it broke from a constant beating… it was just some random fail… Wheel hops a cunt

I never was on the car because it needed a better tune. Due to the bigger turbo.I told the kid that , I even called APR and double check as well. They said to buy the k04 software then add addition settings by lemmi.

I did not touch the wastegate at all.I never set a boost controller on it either .Was only on the race n75

Not my problem anyways,sold the car “AS IS”.I drove it every day to school which is from colonie to HVCC.Also to work which is up in clifton park.I had no problem with this for the two months I did the swap.

Your buddy obviously hit 25lbs on a bad tuned ecu that I informed him of.Thats just being simply retarded

Hmm… How can you never be on the car and yet hit a full 15lbs steady with no problems…

:ponder

I boosted 26 lbs on the k03s withought a problem.I think 15lbs would have no problem…

something smells fishy

Call it what you want, I owned the car and drove it daily.I never had ANY problems when I sold it

RIGHTTTTT

My statement had nothing to do with the ammount of boost a k03 can handle

had to do with you contradicting yourself…

You told him not to get on the car and that you yourself never got on the car due to it needing tuning

And yet you say you got on it boosting 15lbs with no issues and it was perfect when you gave it to him

So then why would you get on the car and push it to 15lbs if it needed a tune?

Something sounds fishy here laduke.

15 psi will come on at partial throttle. doesn’t mean he was beating on it.

could’ve hit 15 psi on the highway passing somebody not at wot, shifting gears, etc.

doesn’t mean he wasn’t hitting full load.

shady just drop it, your not proving anything.

Besides the fact DUKEY half assed everything on the car. But thats ok it will be fixed and run 100x better than it did before and BE SAFE

Who the fuck zipties wires to the exaust?

not gonna lie, he did. but as you and i know, we both knew what your buddy was getting himself into.

oh, does he want my turbz stuff?

Yeh i know. we actually just picked up a k-04 from a Kid in PA for 600. Should have it on friday. Installed on saturday just in time for the BBQ.
APR tune coming in two weeks.

those k04s area a PITA to install.

it was a PITA to uninstall. it will be better installing now that i know what we are doing. haha