Best place to have a turbo rebuilt

Yea OK!

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT !!!

POST UP HOW LONG IT TAKES…curious

Took us 2hrs to get it out.

Some people know their way around cars.

delprad comin up in hurr tearin shit up.

Good luck putting it in, thats the worst part. taking it out is cake

HAHA

Why is it so hard to put in when you have two people who know what they are doing???

You have to have two people.Took 20 mins taking it out , there is no problem with that. Just putting it in that a bitch.

ill take pictures of the time when we start and upon start up

I mean the time it takes… for everything to be put back.Downpipe,TIP.EVERYTHING.Dont need the pics.Everyone on here probably has seen a turbo build.I know what this car looks like

its really not that hard. ill leave it at that.

In the cars space on jack stands… yes.It has its ups and downs

OP, if the car was “that bad” why the hell was it initially purchased?!? If it was SUCH a hooptie, you or whoever should have spotted alot of shit right away, and passed on the deal. Only thing fishy here is he was driving it for months and your boi is having problems with it…

+1

Car was purchased to save it from getting more fucked up than it already is if it takes dumping a 1000 bucks into so be it me and my buddy are big into VW’s.

Never said the car was a hooptie or said it was a bad car just shit was cobbed like a motherfucker.

I dont know the car personally, but it sounds like you knew what you were getting yourself into, so why nag and make a big-ish deal out of it? Know what Im sayin?

So you looked over the entire car as well as engine bay and did not say anything? …correct. Then you and your buddy know what you bought and he drove the car and had no complaints with it as well. The dude on the test drive was bookin it in the back streets and damn near hit a lady pulling out of her driveway by Sully’s.It was obvious the kid was gonna drive like that.

Not making a big deal JUST SAYING.