who rebuilds turbo's?

george i talked to SBR and they said there really busy at the moment and really don t like touching IHI turbo’s…

so im on the search to hurry up and get my turbo rebuilt!

so anybody have any shops in mind? local?or not… if so phone # or web page??

i would like to hit the track at least once this yr…

i also wanna make sure that its professionally balanced with the t-bird wheel…

thanks

Originally posted by BETRAYED93
george i talked to SBR and they said there really busy at the moment and really don t like touching IHI turbo’s…

so im on the search to hurry up and get my turbo rebuilt!

so anybody have any shops in mind? local?or not… if so phone # or web page??

i would like to hit the track at least once this yr…

i also wanna make sure that its professionally balanced with the t-bird wheel…

thanks

did you try www.forcedperformance.com ?

honestly, if it’s a bitch to get them rebuilt and someone doesn’t want to touch a certain type of turbo you might be better off just buying a new one…

Would hate to do all that work only to find out your rebuilt turbo blows a nut after 5k miles.

i’ve had 3 done at Bolland Machine in Chippawa(Beaver Falls). they are top notch, but take a while and are a little high on there price… $350 for a rebuild and balance…seems high to be but whatever:

Don or Keith @ 724-846-1290

then, there is another place in or near New Ken that I have yet to go to, but he says he can get into swapping housings and wheels at a good price… i have to dig around for there number.

send that thing to me, ill have it spinnin just right, lol

Bahhh, rebuilds are fine if done correctly…

Plenty of links.

http://www.twinturbo.net/ttnetlinks/links.aspx#repair

(You usually have to ship to Texas for a good rebuild)

Originally posted by Logik

Plenty of links.

yea there is a place in texas that i have heard does really good work.but D’OH!!! i cant remember what there place is called

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
yea there is a place in texas that i have heard does really good work.but D’OH!!! i cant remember what there place is called
Majestic?

Majestic?

funny that you say that… i emailed that guy last night and he got back to me today…

he also said that they balance the shafts BETTER then factory… for quicker spool and longer lasting turbo…

and my quote was for 200$ plus shipping!

to me thats a good deal

im shipping it to them tomarrow:bigthumb:

Mike Schwarz
>Majestic Turbo Dallas
>1000 South Wildwood #10
>Irving, TX 75060
>972.579.3083
>www.dallasturbo.com

No problem The chra rebuild runs $200.00 That is if your parts are good. We’ll competition prep it when we balance it. This will make it spool better and last longer.

Plenty of links.

http://www.turbochargers.com/ in texas My bro sent his there.
There was a one day turnaround.

hmmmm… i wonder how much they will rape me to rebuild my ballbearing snail. :hs:

Originally posted by 1320
hmmmm… i wonder how much they will rape me to rebuild my ballbearing snail. :hs:

i wouldn t think to much more…

did u were out ur balls?

Originally posted by Pewterss
did u were out ur balls?

…what?

actually probably double on what a usual turbo rebuild costs since BB center sections tend to cost a tad bit more

i don’t believe ball bearing center sections can be rebuilt. i think they just replace the center cartridge completely. not really worth doing though since you can get that same turbo new for like 5-600 bux

Originally posted by rusty240det
i don’t believe ball bearing center sections can be rebuilt. i think they just replace the center cartridge completely. not really worth doing though since you can get that same turbo new for like 5-600 bux

Originally posted by rusty240det

thanks for rozzoing me dude… :mad:

thanks for rozzoing me dude… :mad:

own3d x 5545948452594254825641952564