Best response for a trade for my GSX

Hey are you looking for trades at all. Im looking to get rid my out on the town car, 1994 Lincoln Towncar Stretch Limousine by Royal limo. Some people are looking for a fun car, some people arent so just let me know.

:rofl

do it ,think of the fuck room ya would have … or money made totin peeps around lololol

:lol Do it.

I had someone offer me an SVT Contour for my Rx7… yea, no thanks.

best car to take out ever… you can get wasted in the back as long as you have a dd you have nothing to worry about.

I’m going to see if I can get pictures.

edit: http://www.expertautos.com/classifieds/index.php?a=2&b=40263&redirect_check=4

Too bad a '94 isnt the new bodystyle anymore and its no longer pimpin.

Ive seen alot of white trash driving old limo’s around.

I guess if you set the car on fire, I can see how it can be fun…:rofl

I wanna take it to autocross, only set it up with dummies like in Wedding singer.

Thats not that bad, Ive had a few guys offer me dumptrucks for my Mustang.

Id trade my Mustang for a dumptruck

To take the junk Silvarado man leaves in your truck to the dump?:haha

No, just for side work. I could probably make cash with a dump truck and plow with it.

I think a dumptruck would be alot more useful than a car Ive only driven 5k in over 3 years.

Wow Paul, COOL :thumbup

Paul’s posts are completely irrelevant to this thread :rofl

well I was replying to a post about dumptrucks and a Mustang so I thought it was relevant.

Please buy and autocross.
Sounds epic

*edit

not quite full stretch but still good shit

kinda OT but, skip to 1:40

lmao :rofl

Another great one.

what do u mean sports bike like a dirt bike a 250 maybe?

That’s nothing man. My brother put his winter beater on CL last year and got offers of multiple PS2’s, laptops, and some other stupid shit. I think he took the offer for a laptop.

For the R34, some of my offers included (but not limited to):
-Turbo widebody Focus.
-An 04 GTO. Yes, a $20,000 car when I was asking around $70k.
-Multiple cars from one person. I beleive they included a Mercury Sable, mid 90’s F350, and I think a DSM.

I did get an offer for a $3,000 laptop the other day so the guy could have a car to take his kids to school and daycare.