best setup for engine cooling

Hey guys I came across this website and was blown away from the tests. Most aftermarket fans cant produce the same air flow as a stock altama fan.

http://www.enginebasics.com/Advanced%20Engine%20Tuning/Cooling%20Data%20Comparison.html

As far as i can read the best bang for most peoples buck in-terms of cooling is a stock or cheep after market rad Altama fans (and this is more key then i thought but) air ducting.

I mean its one thing to build a full blown race car but for the average street and strip SON member most of these after market upgrades are for looks.

What do you guys think?

oil cooler works wonders.

my car never even comes close to over heating.

also i have my exhaust manifold wrapped, costs like $40 and keeps the underhood temps down also.

Altima fans and good ducting is is the way to go - cheap and effective
check this thread out [- Altima fans - the best cooling fans for KA24DE or SR20DET]([COLOR="White)

altima fans can be found at every junkyard for liek 40$

Just make sure the one you pick up actually work.

Yep all very true. I am just blown away that they can also out preform all of the aftermarket fans out there. seems like the after market fans and radiators are just a way to get people to buy more expensive parts for the car even thought they might not be as good as the cheaper and easier alternative.

Yeah altima fans are badass and you can pick em up for under 50… i bought two sets for 40!
Big thing is the ducting though, and i think the shrouding on the stock altima fans may need to be cut to fit in the s13 (never had that problem with the fans i had apparently it depends on the generation altima). Taurus fans are apparently pretty good too although i’ve never seen any in person or tested them.

Good luck either way and for the love of god, set the fan controller properly and make sure its not running 24/7 or not at all.

yeah i had to cut a half inch on the battery side of my shroud. I just bent some sheet metal over it and it fit like a charm. Jig saw or table saws make very quick and clean work of this.