Best sleeper to drop an LS1 into

Theres not alot around here. But they are a very well known car. And if i were to see one in person, first thing i would do is go up to it and see what was done to it!

Adam, everyone around here lives in a bubble and thinks that everything that we dont have in albany is rare :squint

Yup, our scene “sucks”.

fixed

Youre going to the wrong spots/talking to the wrong people then…

are you slightly retarded? or did you havent taken your meds.

OBV if theres a 510 forum theres going to more than one on it. :retardclap :retardclap

I love you… :smiley: Still rare to find one in GOOD shape let alone just finding one around here. i suppose FL and places like socal has them by the masses but still… i consider them rare.

Our scene/albany/roads does suck. only another reason im moving to north carolina in november.

Enjoy the scene there!:retardclap:rofl

Hyundai tiburon.

convert it RWD…T56 tranny, built LS1…

i really could care less tho. i only went to the lot on fridays if my girl was working… and sat night if i didnt feel like going to exit 23 to go camping at our site at scroon river. im not a scene whore. all i want is a house 15 minutes away from a beach. :slight_smile:
and a garage would be nice

If I had all kinds of $$ and a shop that could do the work for me it would be the LS1 in this… About as nondescript and plain vanilla as it gets.

http://auto.sohu.com/piclib/toyota/toyota/corolla/big/Toyota%20Corolla034.jpg

wheelie monster!

And where and how might the LS1 fit? I doubt it would fit under a stock hood.

I’m sure if he had all kinds of money, it’d fit perfectly.

you’d be driving from the back seat, lol

So now we’re engineering this $hit?

They say more money more problems… But in this case, a ton of $$ would make it slide in there just like factory baby… As Cossey said.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl WINNAR!

3.1 > lsx

notice the speedo on the bike (190)

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/567446-volvette-tt-ls1-powered-740-wagon.html

you are gravely mistaken
LSX>*

can your 3.1 hold 2,500 hp like the LSX bowtie block can? :ohnoes

A 3.1 can hold up to 1,000,000,000 hp and take laps around the moon