Best Steak House in the Burgh...?

I have had a ton of steaks pretty much every where. I eat big dinners out with work all the time. and we are able to Indulge. What restaurant do you think has the best Steak.

I believe it is “The Coal Hill Steak House” up on GrandView. It is the old GrandView Saloon. Ruth’s Chris is always a safe bet as is Mortons. I have yet to eat at this Capital Grill but I have eaten at the Capital Grill in Chicago and it was fantastic.

Lets hear it!

Add the Chop House to that list.

pgh rare? never ate there… just heard chad rave about it.

pittsburgh rare is pretty killer… if you want to drive the best steak i have ever had was at the CHop house brewery in clevland. the portorhouse with burbon butter is unreal and the beer is better. http://www.chophouse.com/RockBottomWeb/CH/index.aspx?PageName=/RockBottomWeb/Controls/Location/DisplayLocationCH.ascx&SectionName=Root.Cleveland&LocationID=10091

Capital Grille, Hyde Park are my favorites

i had the best steak ive ever had at Eleven in the strip.

The Winchester Room has some damn good steak.

that place is pretty decent. i went there for my valentines day dinner. my side was ice cold, which wasnt cool, but other than that it was decent. i dunno if i’d put it at the top but it was good.

capital grill is great.

I had dinner with a customer at the PGH Chop House. Extremely expensive. We have 5 people and the bill came to about $800.

Its funny how much you can spend on food… my uncle from NYC called me the other day, he took out 5 executives from Royal Caribbean Cruise lines (he imports / supplies all their ships gift shops), there was 7 of them total, he said the bill was $1900!!!

that’s an expensive shit

:stupid: :yum:

ya it is expensive. ours was around $150

:rofl: :rofl:

All on business of course, so my ass was not paying. But we did Capital Grill in Boston. We had 7 people and I think our bill was around 2500. One night at Hyde Park on a job interview, the owner blew about 4000 for 8 people. As long as it is on someone elses tab I have no problems eating there.

Winchester Room & goooo’s in mp

Nakama’s prime rib is pretty good actually. Hit up lunch menu prices on Saturday before 4 for a good deal.

went there last weekend. i had strip steak and scallops. it was great, especially for the price

i enjoyed my filet at mortons the one and only time i’d been there.