Anyone ever been to Mortons?

I guess this is like a really good price, its valid through V-day at least so for anyone trying to suck up, here ya go. Too expensive for my blood, most Ill spend on a filet is 30 bucks.

i think that is a good deal for mortons… i’d be willing to bet it is a little too late to get a table there for v-day though.

Smort owns that place. His real name is SMortons.

best steak i ever had was there

it sucks. you can go to pgh rare for that $99 maybe a few bucks more and it would be ALOT better.

Yeah for 99+tip, I could go to the Roadhouse 3 times and just gorge myself every time. I dont think I could justify it.

I went to Ruth Chris last weekend…it was good…but not worth the $105 bill…and my wife had a veggie plate!!! I think these yuppie joints are way overrated.

http://www.pittsburghrare.com/

I’ve got a gift card to Ruth’s Chris, but I heard Morton’s is really good… Longhorn Steakhouse has really good steaks too.

But honestly, the best steak for the price is at Hoss’s, hands down.

texas roadhouse or something like that down on 19 in washington is pretty damn good also.

With ruth chris, morton’s, etc… you are paying for atmosphere and service along with the food.

The best steak I ever had was last year when I grilled out in my backyard, I know how I like my steak better than some cook somewhere.

:doh:

:bigok: love that place!

where is there a Mortons?

Overrated. I’d rather just make my own, honestly for the prices of their menu items, you better get a happy ending too!

downtown, in a building.

texas roadhouse is really good too!

oh. i dont travel down there much.

:bowrofl:

Its downfuckingtown…maaaybe 15 min drive. please stfu x11tybillion

in that case, it’s in a tall building with a lot of windows, some steps out front, and some elevators inside. You can’t miss it.

your the best, thanks! Ill be sure to find it now!

i loved mortons when i went there. i ate way too much, but that’s because i was on someone else’s tab. i don’t think i could justify spending $40-50 on a filet if i were to go there again.

for most people, it’s a rare occasion type of place. so yes, it’s nice to treat yourself every once in a while i suppose.

I’ll say my 2nd best was at Mortons in Burbank, CA…

Best Steak I ever had was http://www.backfinblues.com/ in Port Deposit, MD