nicest restaurant in pgh ?

what do you think is the nicest restaurant in downtown pgh ?
im talking suit dress atire and a bill around $150-200
The grand concourse ? lemont ?

I’m starting to plan a early valentines day night for my pgh girl and im just trying to get ideas since its been so long since ive eaten anywhere but primantis in downtown for 4 + years any ideas are welcome.

lemont is pretty nice, the view is pretty good from there as well. I think for 3 of us the bill was like 400-500 or so with a nice wine.

I was going to say take the incline up but if she’s from Pitts. then it’s probably not that interesting.

did lemont 2 years ago for vday, fancy blah blah food blah blah…i guess if you want to wow her with your money then go there, personally i thought monterey bay has better food.

Grand Concourse is nice --awesome food, a little stuffy. We like Morton’s. There is a new Steak place down by PNC Park called Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse link I’ve heard it blows Mortons out of the water…we haven’t been there to have dinner yet but went in to buy gift certs for xmas and it’s really nice inside. Only open for dinner…

ADDRESS:
247 North Shore Drive
(Next to PNC Park)
Pittsburgh, PA 15212

PHONE: 412-222-4014
FAX: 412-222-4015

just let me take her to wendy’s,that will still be a better night than with u!!

:smiley: good luck little buddy!

take her to mcdonalds, throw a burger down her throat, get a 6 pack of old mil. pounders get her in the back seat, do the ugly and wish her a happy valentines day.

Ruth Chris

LeMont is wayyyy over rated.

If it’s the view you want, book the Georgetowne Inn. nicer place, cheaper, better food, the view is just as good. and you get more for your money.

Dennys

isnt that what u did with ***last year ?? i heard thats why hes a lil high strung ?? !!! ??:idb:
the georgetown seems like a better way to go i know shes not a big steak eater but that other steak joint might work.

lemont sucks, my first time there was awesome, the last 2 times kinda blew… i personally love the gran concourse and ruth’s chris… otherwise it’s a shot in the dark.

i took jenn to the gran just a month back or so… :bigok:

What type of cuisine are you looking for?

For something with a European flair: The Tin Angel (Mt Washington)

For “steak” : Morton’s

For seafood: Mitchell’s

I’m thinking of others, back in a minute…

ciao baby in market sq. has pretty good italian and good wine. Total bill can be anywhere from 80 - 140.

shes “just a friend” but you know how that goes… theres alot of history w/ this one so i want to make things nice but not too romantic… it was alot easier when she came up to b-more there are 2000 diff restaurants to choose from. I was thinking of having a portrait done from a pic we took recently but thats kinda gay i dunno shes into that shit though

melting pot (station square). price isnt to bad 100 bucks and you wont leave hunger. Crazy food portions. Just get the dinner for two thing comes out to be like 120. With that you get app. salad. dinner, desert. All fondue style if your into that kinda thing,(if you never tried it, you need to experience it once). All the food/portions are great.

asiago (sp?)

surprise her with a trip to Ocean City, MD.

why would she want to go to that shit hole ??? baltimore was bad enough lol

take her to whatever her favorite place it, regardless of price… if you know her that well you should know what she likes, shows you pay attention!