Good Steak Restaurant

Ok im looking to buy my parents a $100 gift card to a steak place they have never been to.As far as i no they have been to Ruth Chris and Winchester Room.So what other good steak places are there around Pittsburgh.Im sure theres many more i just dont have the lute to try and eat there.lol

Pittsburgh Chop House

Coal Hill Steak House on Mt washington. It is as good as Ruth’s Chris if not better.

Mantini’s Woodfired on Carson Street. Best NY Strip Steak I’ve ever had. You will not be disappointed. They’re located between 12th and 13th street I believe. Great atmosphere, exposed brick, log burning fireplace, granite counters surrounding their bar. Just overall a great place to eat once in a while, it is pricey. 2 dinners, 2 drinks, and dessert + gratuity set me back $100. But it was well worth it.

Coal Hill steak house looks like a good choice.They have been up 2 that part of Mt Washington b4 so it wont b hard for them to find and the menu sounds very good.

just go buy them some steak from cheplics.
nothing like 2 inch thick steak :yum:

36 Grill

NOT Ruth’s Chris… I wasn’t impressed at all. I’ve had better steak at Hoss’s I think.

RICO’s in the north hills near the int of babcock and mcknight rd. we had our x-mas party there last week and it was amazing.

i went there a few weeks ago. wasnt really impressed.

www.pittsburghrare.com

in the sheradon station square.

x2 … Cheplics is the ****

Morton’s and Hyde Park are where I go when I gotta schmooz the big whigs.
Very good, but will cost ya $$$$. I only go on the company’s dime. Last dinner with wine for 3 was well over $300.

haha my parents said the steak wasnt anything special but they did love there coffee

Steak on my grill > *

Im commin’ over!!!

bring beer

Will do … Will do!!

$100 for dinner, drinks, dessert and gratuity is cheap for a good steakhouse.

and my pick for best steakhouse is capital grill.

Might be a bit of a ride, but Ditka’s in Robinson was pretty damned good.

Capital Grill
http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/About/Main.asp
Never tried it myself, but several people i know have gone there and raved about the place.