best time for me at lancaster

im pretty pumped i ran my best time ever in my car. i got a 8.56 at 88.74 on really shitty street tires. i cant wait to get some slicks and a clutch that doesnt slip its ganna be soo nice. also i got sum 2.0 60fts which were good for the fact of the shitty street tires.

I think I got that run on vid…i’ll send it to you via e-mail

Congrats

hahahah your car = maggot :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ u heard that too, i dunno what it ment but my mom was tellin me about it too

Awesome :tup:

What you have dun?

lmao your the track favorite lol the maggot im pretty sure its a turboed hatch

well i have no prob with it jimmy reed gave me free passes for tuesdays and shit so i was all about it.

also did anyone stick around for the end i guess they were giving out trophies or something. but yea i wasnt sure if i would have gotten one or not just seeing if anyone was there for it.

good runs bill, what are you talking about you get traction? :smiley:

good stuff. weather wasnt the greatest. finally saw the saturn :Tup: saw concepts for the sky camaro was ehh in the bass off i took second in class one. hit 134.7 i believe. guy that won hit 135.4ish. not bad for no tune in a prefab box with a 130 dollar audiobahn sub haha. as far as you getting a trophy bill your car wasnt pretty or loud enough. thats what the trophys were for. you can com el;ook at mine if you want :gotme: haha.

yah the track people and the owner are good people i applied for a job there o yah lol

I saw your car run…that thing jets down the strip…those are some good numbers.

And yeah…the maggot thing made us LOL! The dude on the mike seemed really cool tho…his quote “I’m gonna call that car the maggot…It just reminds me of one…I hope he doesn’t get mad at me for calling it that.” LOL!!!

haha yea the dude on the mike was the track owner jimmy reed i guess its a good thing to be on his good side maybe i can get more free shit woohoo

You front wheel drive cars need slicks to go anywhere at the race track. There weren’t many sick fast cars there. There were a very few runnng 7’s and faster although the track was shitty. I was hoping to see the sick fast cars of nyspeed there.

Your car sounded awesome. I don’t know why the dude was callin your car the maggot. I think because he was complimenting on the flat white paint job he said. I was there with the black cobalt ss. First time ever at the track and my car and my best was:

r/t: .94
60ft: 2.3
1/8: 9.7
1/8mph: 75.11

i dunno… i think the car can still do better. but anyways nice runs. your car is fast. the black civic hatch was fast too but i heard he wasn’t running great

Where you the cobalt with the tape on the fenders???..if so smart idea…everyone was collecting rubber deposits.

yea that was me… i just didn’t want to spend hours cleaning that shit off my car. one of my friends told me to do it

Don’t worry Joe…the car CAN DEFINATELY do much better…I ran 9.5 when I was completely stock last year…you should be able to get into the high 8’s I would imagine…but who knows…practice makes perfect!

I’m hoping… that’s what u were saying… we should head up to the track within the next couple weeks or somethin chris… i was the only cobalt ss there. there was a blue redline there but not sure what he has… i don’t think he’s modded like us… practice makes perfect…that’s what everyone has been telling me. It’s funny my best times were when my gf was driving with me. SRT-4 Tom ran a 8.9 i forget what his trap speed was though. On cobaltss.net i was looking through people’s slips and 1 kid with our mods ran a 8.8 in the 1/8th