<--- new guy, went to lancaster

First time to a track (lancaster) with the new setup, only other time was at the 1/4 mile before boost. I’m disappointed with my launches all day, not to mention I have crappy street tires now. But heres the best time:

r/t: .6399
60’: 2.2681
ET: 9.0262
MPH: 82.40

I was pretty happy with the trap speed but if i could fix the wheel hop i would imagine I would be in the 8’s. Workin on fixin that 60’ time. Not to bad after about a year away from the track, best r/t was .5139, but overall r/t was good.

Time to get to the 1/4…

cool man…get ur launches down and run some better times next time…and run me again…maybe this time i wont get pulled over lol.

Thats got to be the worse, getting pulled over when your racing.

haha that was you? when i flew by i saw the lights from the cop and “knew” he was coming after me… apparently not :), i got lucky…

yeah i figured when you went WOT past me with the cop about 100 yards behind us that he was going to go after you…fucking domestic hating cops :lol: He made me get out of the car (I was only wearing boxers beacuse I had no clean shorts), stand on the side of the damn road while people were driving by and giving me all sorts of weird looks. He tells me he can give me all these tickets and stuff, but says “I’ll you a break, if you can guess your speed I’ll let you go.” I’m like 50…(cop continues to stare)…five?? He goes back to the car and checks the radar and tells me I was going faster and I got one more chance. “wellll…I redlined second, that goes to about 55ish, took it into third a little, Id say I was going abouuuttt 62” Cop smiled and said have a nice day :lol:

cool man…there were some fast cars there last night