Best truck commercial ever

I thought this was pretty badass.

HOLY CRAP. Those beds almost came loose from the trucks in the first segment.

DAMN!

Results are biased, Dirty Jobs is sponsored by Ford. Plus everyone knows Chevys last longer.

Yea its true

LOL Really, THAT WAS A FORD COMMERCIAL?

they all kinda sucked, cool video

dont be mad cause your chevy got its ass kicked!

that was a cool video. I was happy to see that the toyota did shitty

Kick ass vid. And Ford trucks own!

Those other trucks looked like stool over the bumps!

Id like to see the results of an unbiased test.

Some things were typical though like the Dodge being a gas hog and the Toyota having a shitty frame.
Too bad the Toyota will outrun all of them though.

Idk how it was that biased, everything was taped for the bump test, i think its pretty clear what truck won that. As for the gas test, who knows, may have been doctored up a bit, but they do get great MPG for what the are

It was clearly sponsored by Ford. Notice how they didnt talk to any of the other engineers or show very much footage of the other trucks (alot got edited out).

The low hp base 4.6 (replaced the v6) supposedly gets 21 mpg in a 2wd truck.

I just looked at '09 Supercab 4x4’s at Metro on Sunday and one had a 4.6 rated at 14/19 and the one with the 5.4 was rated at 14/18. Real world mileage is probably around 15 or 16.

Sticker prices are steep. The gold one with the 5.4 was $35k and the red one with a 4.6 next to it was $36k.

I definately wont be buying a brand new one.

New trucks are $$, my old man has a 05 with a 5.4, gets 19 city on avg. Truck is great, has a good ammount of power, comfortable, and get ths job done every time. Only thing i knida dont like is the throttle by wire, it leaves alot of response on the table…

aesthetically, the ram was more pleasing, but that f150 dominated

Ill probably look at one 3 or 4 years old and let somebody else take the depreciation hit.

19 city? Damn. Mark’s 4.6 usually gets 16-17 in a mix of driving.

I definately want the 5.4. The 4.6 is a little bit of a dog just like the 5.4 is in an F250.

Basically I want the same truck your dad’s got but in a different color, preferably white or the color that looks like the color of my Mustang.

Ive been looking online for what I want and most are in the $13-15k range with about 50k miles. I really dont think Ill get one this year though.

When I was at Metro I talked to a salesman and he said he could get me $4500 for my car which isnt terrible I guess but I owe $5k.

Mistake #1: DONT GO TO METRO, bunch of scammin, theivin mother fuckers.

Jack Byrne has always been good to us.

I was at Target and really just wanted to see what a new one was going for- I wasnt seriously looking to buy.

Im finding a bunch of nice low mileage '04’s but I dont want to get a truck older than my current car.

This '06 looks good but the price seems almost too cheap:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=256436460&dealer_id=63631579&car_year=2006&rdm=1233184124425&model=F150PICKUP&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=2004&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=50&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=FORD&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=1&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=12303&advanced=&end_year=2010&doors=&transmission=&max_price=15000&cardist=14&standard=false

+1 jack byrne has always hooked my family up. My father, uncles, grandparents and even cousins buy car there. My family must account for close to, if not more than a million dollars in business there for over the past 30 years.