Bethel cops

you have tinted lights which are illegal. you have tint on car which is illegal and look like a child molestor. you got pulled over for several reasons. just be glad he didnt fine you for not having info on you right then and there. also he can clock you with his speedo. you will lose just like you always do

he was going the opposite direction. also i got pulled over in bethel on x-mas day… verbal warning and he never even got out of the truck just pulled up next to me. :lockd:

cops story>shelbys

and he can still judge the speed, by land markers

:rofl:

fight the system man! shelby’s excuses and posts afterwards > all cops

(ineedtomakeagoodstoryuptofitin)

we passed each other going opposite ways dumbshit.
just shut your mouth and dont post towards me anymore

why?

and he can still get you going opposite direction dumbass

its a stupid ass “estimate”
can you judge the difference between 5mph and 10mph when your passing someone at the same speed?

drop it girls or :ban:"s

:rofl: yes if its the same speed & im 10mph over,so that means u were speeping!

he can by fixed objects. like telephone poles and etc. if he sees you at a rate of speed and he is going a rate of speed about the same distance from the object in opposite directions. all he has to do is count seconds it takes you and then see how long it takes him. if yours is faster then his and he was already above the speed limit. there you go your faster then a cop and was speeding. it sounds like bullshit but thats how it works sometimes

easiest way to stop this shit is. dont be a tool bag on the road. dont do anything to draw attention to yourself when driving and you wont get harrassed by the cops. it seems like you get harrassed more then anyone around here. and everytime you do get harrassed you did something stupid. drive normal the movies FNF are over for street racing and etc. youre around areas where cops lurk like crazy

take it to court and off the board

quik your fucking retarded!
we PASSED EACH OTHER GOING OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS FOR A TOTAL OF ABOUT 2 SECS!

we seriously only seen eachother for 2 secs, it was a bend in the road under an underpass and he was going west, i was going east…
I highly fucking doubt he had time to clock me with telephone poles and shit like that

last warning! u two post at each other again :ban:s for 60 days!