Bethel cops

what dickheads!

So im on my way to work today, I turn down a road and pass a cop, doing 30mph in a 25 zone…

later up the road a ways he pulls me over and asks for license and shit, i didnt have it cuz i was on my way to work and i gave him my license number instead… and he tells me he pulled me over for my taillights, which are tinted
so i tell him their legal and they still work perfectly fine… he looks at the with a flashlight and it reflects and the brakes light up perfectly bright… so he said alright forget it.

Goes back to his car, comes back, and gives me a ticket for speeding…
tells me i was going 35 in a 25… I told him I was doing 30mph!
and asked him how he thinks i was speeding, he says “well i estimated, I’ve used speed clocking devices before and i know how to measure speed”
I stated that he did not clock me with a device and I didnt understand how he can judge that i was going 10mph over the limit when we both passed eachother at the same speed around a bend…
guy was a dickhead!
Seriously how the fuck can you tell the difference between 5 and 10mph when your passing someone around a bend in the road???!!
Im fighting it

:gives:

That shouldnt be hard to fight, especially if he says to the judge the same thing he said to you about estimating your speed.

well actually 30 is still over the speed limit so who knows

obey the law and you wont be pulled over, he is doing his job, i highy dout he woke up this morning, and said to him self," hmm,im going to be a dick today i think im going to pull over 1slowshelby and give him a ticket for going 35 in a 25. " cmon man ive never got a speeding ticket in my life and i drive 5 over everwhere i go, cant beat the system

cops dont pull you over for 5 over

when you have tinted taillights, or anything else that is really going to stand out as an issue, they will.

you win, he has to prove by what method he used to obtain your actuall speed, and some people are just born a dick, others are really good at pretending to be dicks.
Beside I know a few people from Bethel they all say the same thing about the fuzz down that way, either way you cant loose, he’ll prolly skip that hearing

Not if he goes in front of the crook, Mary Grace. I’m not sure if any of her jurisdiction goes into Bethel, but if it does, forget about it. No winning there.

Getting her to be reasonable to a young adult with a driving offense is like expecting to walk into JJ’s one day and see DSM parts everywhere.

lmao okay, i m laughin now, i didnt know about that, but here where im from the JP is the same way,younger males loose alot.
luckily the rules still applie, if you look at your ticket it should say what device, if any was used to calculate the speed, and fortunatly for us lead foots, paceing is not allowable

its not mary grace, mary grace was pleasant hills, south park…
plus she resigned !! woot woot! :bigthumb:

hell yeah that lady is a huge bitch and hates men!

there are some “overly strict” (to say the least) cops here in bethel but i get along with a good bit of them that i meet, a bunch are customers of the fam bussiness (including wyda…spelling?, who you will appear in front of)
he’s a pretty cool guy as long as u dont seem like an immature little prick, “knowing more than the cop” attitude wont help…respect and recieve it

x2

they can basically pull you over for whatever they want so yeah

Every cop in the south hills is a dick everyone knows that! Especially bethel park and peters

dont forget lebo :smiley:

This is kind of funny because I get pulled over far more lately now that I drive fairly sensibly. I used to always drive 20-25 over the limit and I got pulled over maybe once every 2 years

they always been cool to me … they have pulled me over but always been cool

ive come alot closer to accidents (actually hit 2 deer and never hit any b4) now that i’ve slowed down my driving alot…i dont pay as much attention i guess