Better Call Saul

anyone watching this yet?

first episode was real good i thought.

Tuco at the end and a solid beginning from post-BB times.

I’ve watched both episodes. Love it so far. A few of my friends watched Sun night, but didn’t know it was on last night too.

yeah i’ll check out the next ep tonight with the wife.

written in the same style as breaking bad which is good. they sprinkled some solid narratives in there already but didnt go haywire.

I liked the first 2 episodes. Going to keep watching it…

Isnt it pre BB? Tuco is killed in BB? Maybe, I dont remember exactly. But yes I think it will pan out to be a good series, although will be tough to compete with BB.

You can say that about most anything out there right now.

I’m just really happy to hear that Better Call Saul is holding it’s own so far, although I have yet to see the first two episodes.

The lady and I like to have a show together. We started watching SOA recently together, and all she does is comare it to BB.

I like it, and it takes place before BB obviously tuco and his name isn’t even Saul yet.

I’ve watched both… I rate 6.5/10 with hope it gets better.

i meant the opening in black and white was post-BB… the rest of the show is pre-BB

and yeah you cant give it high rankings overall just yet but it is promising thus far.

I particularly like the B/W and the scene with no dialogue, just music. It really makes you wonder what’s going on and keeps you thinking. The whole space blanket scene is good too. They don’t exactly tell you why this guy is doing what he is doing, they kind of leave it up to you to figure out.

I am loving it so far first two episodes were great. Did anyone else realize that (Nacho Varga) is Vaas From far cry 3?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34572[/ATTACH]

I wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it is.
I’ll continue to watch.

His negotiation in the desert was gold. I’m surprised Tuco didn’t hire him on the spot.

https://youtu.be/O0xoyA3jkBE

Legit episode last night! My favorite one yet.

yeah, it’s getting good.

Mike has always been a bad ass…

Its awesome

:tup: I am fan

man i been DL’ing these and cant get this one… boooo