Beware of the fashion police!

As far as I am concerned it’s private property and they can do what they want. I was kind of with you till you started in on the “Tony Blair…lap dog” theme. The gratuitous Left political statement really damages the credibility you might otherwise have had. The letter is also too flowery and filled with needless dialogue. Short, to the point sentences are preferable to your style. I lost interest 2/3’s of the way through. You could have made your point much more clearly and succinctly.

Overall, it’s a B-. I suggest the following text.

http://www.bookpool.com/covers/02X/020530902X_500.gif

Could careless about Elmwood Regal. Nothing but fights starting because the tards hanging there cannot keep there mouth shut about guy’s girlfriends or anything for that matter. And the fact radios seem to go missing in less than an hour :frowning:

Still dumb if you ask me, but I really don’t care. :gotme:

And even if they are targeting urban youths, maybe this code wouldn’t be in affect if they weren’t causing so much bullshit nonesense. White, black, asain, ect…

Same with the Galleria mall… no minors.

Think about how much business they loose because people do not want to be associated with that theater.

Same shit, different day.

My whole wardrobe consists soley of hoodies :cry:

Um. He didn’t write it. :confused:

Read half of it then lost interest as soon as “THE RACE CARD” came out. Who gives a fuck.

yo brains- i said urban youth. that doesnt mean black. never brought up a race.
anyways, have fun going into the movies only to be told you have to put your hoody in the car and come back in.
im okay with that if you guys are.