Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@JayS

2 Likes

Truth

I mean, I get it, he paid a lot for Biden…

This aged well…

Every day I meme, I think more and more about how we all should be building killdozers…

2 Likes

I’m at a fucking wedding in Ithaca of all places right now. Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the shooter was from here. Just leftist douchebags everywhere you turn.

1 Like

Well he’s missing half his face now so yea

I am in disbelief about how quickly this is going to be memory holed…

I cannot wait for the meme dump from @JayS on Monday.

2 Likes

I think you’re correct. The left is likely going to use this to push for more gun control and within a week you’re unlikely to see any articles on the fact that someone attempted to assassinate the former president/leading candidate. JFK/Lincoln were in the history books, they don’t want Trump to even be a memory.

Now they’re saying that shooter was wearing a Demo Ranch t-shirt (the largest gun channel on youtube) and trying to contact the guy who runs the channel about it. So now media will try to pin it on Matt and probably call for youtube to take down gun channels.

I love the gore shit. Don’t mind me

2 Likes

He definitely identifies as “was/were”.

Meme dump coming tomorrow when I get back to the office. Wrapping up my long weekend in liberal hell (Ithaca) by drinking in the pool.

Christmas came early mother fuckers…

RIP MAGA DAD

Seriously… How the fuck do you not notice the dude on a roof in zero camo 130y from an ex-president/current leading presidential candidate?

Fuck you, this train doesn’t have brakes…

2 Likes

the carrying six agents to safety cracks me up