Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

eItMFX8y lG3g1YgA Ebbc9nlK zMhgtak8 YSjvrZnN

1 Like

Its hard to check the #AOCLIED hashtag on Twitter.

All the comments are in support of abuse victims and very few ridicule #AlexandriaOcasioSmollett

All these memes are going to prevent women from speaking out.

Anyway. On with the show. Not all victims tell the truth.

And that’s when a man in a MAGA hat who looked a lot like Ted Cruz almost had me murdered…

1 Like

XL89flPB GGnEz0Sf flnBwQaj gg19WyJx

Does this go here?

havent watched this yet but leaving it here for future viewing

n7Kzyz07 NZ89ttjD wySlo4yx ySbhSgx6 RPDgu2ye

1 Like

I started listening to It Can’t Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis
It Can't Happen Here - Wikipedia.

Anyone read it? It’s from 1935 and before WW2.

It seems almost obvious that people related Trump to the main US President/dictator Buzz Windrip
It’s almost like media projected all of his traits onto Trump. The problem is that he tried to make things more efficient and get people working towards individual prosperity and less reliance on the Govt. without forcing more government.

I could be wrong. I only really started following politics when my friends decided that no vocal opposition of all things Trump meant I was a bigot.

If I cared enough about listening/reading, I would take notes to list examples but I don’t.

The best part is, that we now seem closer to fascism than we ever were before or during the Trump presidency except that it is not a single character trying to make the US great again. It’s the political elites with big Tech.

Internet quote Steals.

“Why are you so afraid of the word ‘Fascism,’ Doremus? Just a word—just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours—not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini—like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days—and have ‘em really run the country and make it efficient and prosperous again. ‘Nother words, have a doctor who won’t take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!”
― Sinclair Lewis

“Said Doremus, “Hm. Yes, I agree it’s a serious time. With all the discontent there is in the country to wash him into office, Senator Windrip has got an excellent chance to be elected President, next November, and if he is, probably his gang of buzzards will get us into some war, just to grease their insane vanity and show the world that we’re the huskiest nation going. And then I, the Liberal and you, the Plutocrat, the bogus Tory, will be led out and shot at 3 A.M. Serious? Huh!”
― Sinclair Lewis, It Can’t Happen Here

1 Like

6a0135nT b44Rnubc

we got a thread for this shit?

another one that maybe requires a different kind of thread:

Wait, France? The place that brought us existential nihilism is now saying our leftists are out of control? :expressionless:

yeah, needs to be a general news thread or something rather than cluttering up the political thread.

tuDYkWi2

WjdLN45H 0MjPqRY8 SR6cnqqI z7Djqcil mXOe6mq9 jYtl25t5

Wdnf22pB

IoeWFdzu KReTYqsb mKIkNlNY

rmeUG9ug Lfo4YpEc TzGEVLIL