Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

Just do us a favor and wait until they’re all in town, like during the State of the Union.

Remember this? Hint, it wasn’t Jan 6th:

And in response voters said Tom Rice is not the future of the Republican party. :slight_smile:

And flip it she did:

Democrat border wall funding incoming if this keeps happening:

@Bing… those are rookie numbers… you gotta pump those up:

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1536781652126576644?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1536781652126576644|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpatriots.win%2F

Another $1 BILLION dollars in military aid to Ukraine.

i dont think it is physically possible to have spent the last $44B by now

1 Like

I mean…how much is a 1 time use rocket launcher that some dipshit Ukrainian fires and misses?

1 Like

$500? RPG rocket are like $100-500 depending on region and style

Its all just hush money.

At least half that money is getting funneled back to democrat superpacs. I guarantee it.

3 Likes

Chad move:

Musk is racist because he voted for the Mexican-American candidate.

Thats really fucking sad.

Yeah I was trying to find the details on that but it seems like they are keeping it quiet. Dude does the right thing and the cops blow him away. Fffffff

In that scenario, you really need body cam footage.

What if you were a half second late in realizing the guy getting shot at a gas station was actually the offender trying to shoot an armed employee.

With zero real world experience in any scenario like that, i can only hope i would know what to do.

I suspect im more likely to get shot thinking about how I’ll get sued and lose because I’m in a blue state and the jury would never understand.

Also:

I want to see the body camera video of the officer. I can’t imagine how the officer would have thought the good guy was the bad guy… I mean if he just yelled to the good guy i’m sure he would have dropped his gun…

Not The Bee…

Imagine someone on the right saying this…

Also not The Bee:

When the police and courts refuse to solve a problem, citizens will:

Now that’s what I call a Happy Meal…

Pay no attention to all the cattle mysteriously dying in Kansas,

LOL… and this was from tmz.com

1 Like

#ParisClimateAccords

Wow, women in the UK must have changed their diets drastically in the last 2 years…