Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

Guess he learned how to run a charity from Hillary…

Why John Fetterman isn’t going to debate…

1 Like

Fuck Thin Man.

I posted asking if this is open to all ages and they restricted me from their page.

1 Like

:rofl: @Motocrossx23 getting the ban hammer from Thin Man’s FB comments.

On a serious note, that they didn’t simply respond, “No, this is an 18 and up event” is concerning.

They did leave your comment up on the IG.
1’s of people will have surely read it by now.

Lets make sure all 9 people who are still here like that comment

2 Likes

LOL… done!

my insta is hacked so i cant even log in… sorry.

I was 4th… 5 to go

1 Like

Check

liked and followed lol

Not to distract from thin mans most viral reply, but…

Puke emoji

So you’re saying I shouldn’t fly my drone over UB today?

Why not?

Why on earth would someone want to see her bastardize the English language in an incoherent manner?

I’m sure she will go to UB South… right?
No mass shootings in Amherst that I know of.

She’s going to GROW Clean Energy Center at UB South, basically just off Maple Rd on Flint. Came back from lunch and Millersport was shut down going north at N. Forest. They had cones up when I went to lunch at 11:30 but were still allowing cars to go up Millersport at that point.

I can only imagine what awesome sounds clips we’ll get from her speech since that complete moron butchers it every time she opens her mouth.

2 Likes

“We are going to go green, because green is a color. Green is a color we are going to grow. And when we grown green things, we color them green as they grow. So we need to be thinking about green things, because that’s what we go.”

5 Likes

Speaking of comments sections… The comments on the Amherst Police Facebook post about Kamala’s visit are pretty hilarious.

Examples:

Send Customs and Border Patrol to take care of setting up the perimeter…then let them use the same policies she enacts for allowing people through borders…

Looks like the Border Czar found the wrong Border…again.

1 Like

Way less garbage than I thought.
Still 1000% BS getting shoveled into an impressionable population.