Biden Presidency Discussion & Memes (46th President)

Let’s just not forget these gems next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This kari lake girl spits hot fire

And finish with one not political at all, but hey, it’s Halloween!

1 Like

1 Like

yesss lol

Show me the Brazilian election was a fraud without using words…

Can someone on the left please explain this one?

You can listen to the 911 audio here:

link? audio?

It’s right there in the twitter post I linked.

Is this the 911 call or the police dispatch ausio. I really want the 911 call. that will be telling as to whether this was real or not

Yeah, listening to that you’re right, that’s dispatch audio. Which still leads to the same question… why does everyone know his name is David and why was he referred to as β€œa friend”? Dispatch must just be relaying what they were told by 911. Agreed though, release the 911 recording.

1 Like

Nancy and her goons are blocking badge cam footage until court hearing.

Playing devils advocate here…

Calling someone your β€œfriend” while on the phone with police dispatch may have been a de-escalation technique to buy time until police arrived on scene. He may have been trying to relay information with inducing panic or aggression.

True, except it’s been all over the news today about how he convinced David to let him go to the bathroom and Paul’s phone was charging in there so he made the call from the bathroom.

The whole thing is just so weird, and all the β€œno, we’re not releasing the home security footage, police body camera footage or 911 audio” certainly doesn’t help with the conspiracy theories. Maybe if the MSM hadn’t been caught so many times in the past 2-3 years blatantly lying to help cover up for Democrats people would be more likely to buy the official story.

So what really happened? Maybe something went sideways when they were hooking up and David said he was going to sit there and wait for Nancy to come home and blow Paul in?

Maybe Dave and Paul have been hooking up and where in a side relationship then has been going sideways… so Dave was going to blow Paul in?

Paul seems like a wild man, surprise he hasn’t been hanging out with Hunter.